Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 4th 2013 new

"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." - Louisa May Alcott Little Women party

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Be patient with those whom are crabby or nasty. They may be in need of kindness and love. Show the...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Be patient with those whom are crabby or nasty. They may be in need of kindness and love. Show them kindness and they may blossom.

--hide--

Whoa, come on! Why did you post this to me? ME crabby and nasty!? irked I know I could use some kindness and love....but I'm not that bad. shocked sad
If someone would just pull this thorn out of my paw, I could blossom, I promise. eyepopping

Mar 4th 2013 new

1) He who angers you, controls you. irked hissyfit

2) Worry is a lot like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. sorry

3) Happiness is a choice, so is love. biggrin hug

4) Let go and let God. Praying

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Hi Everyone I recently joined this site (about a month ago) and this is my first topic/post. As we ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Hi Everyone I recently joined this site (about a month ago) and this is my first topic/post. As we grow and mature we learn many lessons in life. Everything happens for a reason and for everything that happen, we learn some lessons. I thought it would be great to share the lessons we learned in life to our fellow CM members. So will you join me on this thread?

--hide--
I've learned to pray all the time and pray for everyone, even if they've done me wrong Praying

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Beer before liquor, never sicker.

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

--hide--

The American version, Naomi......

Beer before whiskey, pretty risky

Whiskey before beer, never fear.

I have read many of your posts, you are wise beyond your years. Are you native to that beautiful country?

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said:Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.
--hide--

Brian,

My favorite quote by Mark Twain!! biggrin

Mar 4th 2013 new

One of my favorites:

"This, too, shall pass....." theheart

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Christina-933729 said: One of my favorites: "This, too, shall pass....."
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

One of my favorites:

"This, too, shall pass....."

--hide--
One of my favorites, too.
Mar 5th 2013 new

Put the BenGay on FIRST.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-444789 said: 1) He who angers you, controls you. 2) Worry is a lot like ...
(Quote) Brenda-444789 said:

1) He who angers you, controls you.

2) Worry is a lot like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

3) Happiness is a choice, so is love.

4) Let go and let God.

--hide--

Brenda, I like all the above, especially number 3 biggrin

Posts 31 - 40 of 142