Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 5th 2013 new

1. Don't be afraid of chance because its leading you to anew beginning.

2. You're never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

3. No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you're better then walk away.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-933729 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said:Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an id...
(Quote) Christina-933729 said:

Quote:
Brian-252799 said:Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt.

Brian,

My favorite quote by Mark Twain!!

--hide--

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln.

www.quotationspage.com

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Put the BenGay on FIRST.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Put the BenGay on FIRST.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing clap

Mar 5th 2013 new

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weakness and still thinks you're completely amazing.

Mar 5th 2013 new

Wow - these are good lessons / reminders. I'm writing a lot of them down. Thanks, everyone! biggrin

Say what you mean, mean what you say - just don't say it mean. hug

To thine own self be true. theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Say what you mean, mean what you say - just don't say it mean.
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Say what you mean, mean what you say - just don't say it mean.

--hide--

Good one Mary!

I can be changed by what happens to me, I refuse to be reduced by it. Mayo Angelou

Mar 5th 2013 new

Other's actions don't dictate mine!

(Learned during divorce. Just because he is being... unkind... it does not give me the right to act in an un-Christlike manner)

Mar 5th 2013 new

Hello there,I agree with every word you said!!

Mar 5th 2013 new

I also agree with the words you said here!!

Mar 5th 2013 new

I've learned to 1)Always be a gentleman

a)open doors (I will do this for men too)

b)pick up what someone has dropped or/pay for the person in front of you if they are short

c)say kind words

d)let others go in front of you

e) ABS (not anti-lock brakes!) Always be smiling

f)visit the elderly or sick once in awhile

g) always.....always be yourself

h)always PRAY

I love the words in Micah: "Act justly"

"Love tenderly"

"Walk humbly with the Lord"

Posts 41 - 50 of 142