Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/11/2013 new

I always heard, "Don't look behind you, they may be catching up!"

03/11/2013 new

If at first you dont' succeed, you're probably going about it the wrong way.

03/11/2013 new

Never complain,never explain.

03/12/2013 new

Each day we live is a GIFT so thank God everytime specially in the morning for anothert day of life, and thank God in the evening for helping us get through the day.

03/12/2013 new

The best thing you can give to your enemy is forgiveness; to your opponent, tolerance; to your friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to yourself, respect; and to all God's creation, love.

03/12/2013 new

Don't feel bad about the things you asked God and didn't get after praying, but think and be happy of the countless blessings that God gave you without asking.

03/12/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Sometimes WE are the lesson for someone else.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Sometimes WE are the lesson for someone else.

--hide--
I actually never thought of it that w at Marge but I can see it now.
03/12/2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I actually never thought of it that w at Marge but I can see it now.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I actually never thought of it that w at Marge but I can see it now.
--hide--
Oh my..."thought of it that way..." It is early, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.
03/12/2013 new

I have learnt that I have a choice : a choice to look at anything and everything that happens in my life and the meaning I ascribe to it. I have learnt that life is short and to make the most of it; that love is most important and to never take anyone for granted. I have learnt that whatever happens, God never leaves you alone but he gives you strength to handle whatever happens to you.

03/12/2013 new

I've learned this one over the years: "Two wrongs don't make a right"

Posts 91 - 100 of 142