Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 1st 2013 new

Monica, and the other ladies that have posted on this forum. Thank you. This is a beautiful example of how you can catch more flies with honey.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-879967 said: Monica, and the other ladies that have posted on this forum. Thank you. This is a beautiful example...
(Quote) Bob-879967 said:

Monica, and the other ladies that have posted on this forum. Thank you. This is a beautiful example of how you can catch more flies with honey.

--hide--

Sweet. Battling eyelashes

Mar 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right ...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right now.? Hockey? A little help here?

--hide--
Had to come to your aid after such a lovely post: its hockey (super exciting in Chicago) and basketball, (march madness coming up) and baseball is just around the corner.
Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you for... praying with and...

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

being our friends and protectors

holding our hands and opening doors..

offering your shoulder when we need one to cry on

being strong for us even when it's hard

accepting our faults and weaknesses

helping us to grow in holiness

fighting temptations even when God is the only one watching

not compromising when it comes to the truth

forgiving us

And for all of the little things you do...

Thank you! We ladies are blessed to know good Catholic men like yourselves who love the Lord. God bless you all! = )

--hide--

Hear, hear! Well said, Monica.

Thanks for the positive thread in the forums for men.

Mar 1st 2013 new

Took the words right out of my mouth Lucy!

Monica, thank you so much for starting this thread. Not only was it positive, but it is a true testament as to how the majority of us ladies here on CM feel about our CM men. Let's here it for the incredible men on this site! clap clap Bow Bow

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right now...

Then well done and by all means, watch football or basketball or whatever season it is right now.? Hockey? A little help here?

--hide--

That would be hockey now ... and spring training for Baseball. So the important date to remember is Blue Jays Home Opener on April 2. shhh Don't tell anyone but I'll be in there live!

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you for... praying with and...

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

being our friends and protectors

holding our hands and opening doors..

offering your shoulder when we need one to cry on

being strong for us even when it's hard

accepting our faults and weaknesses

helping us to grow in holiness

fighting temptations even when God is the only one watching

not compromising when it comes to the truth

forgiving us

And for all of the little things you do...

Thank you! We ladies are blessed to know good Catholic men like yourselves who love the Lord. God bless you all! = )

--hide--

Monica, thank you for that sincere and wonderful post!! I am pleased to know that chivalary and being a gentlemen can still be appreciated.

So many times in today's society that is seen as "old fashion", and frowned upon. Heck I've even been yelled at for holding a door open for a lady because it was my way of saying they were too weak to open it themselves ... no it was my way of being polite because I was there first.

Thank you!! hug rose rosary Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Took the words right out of my mouth Lucy!Monica, thank you so much for starting this thr...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth Lucy!

Monica, thank you so much for starting this thread. Not only was it positive, but it is a true testament as to how the majority of us ladies here on CM feel about our CM men. Let's here it for the incredible men on this site!

--hide--

I agree with Monica, Lucy, Becki, and all the ladies who've posted. Truly the best thread I've seen in years - thank you so much for saying what many of us think every day, Monica! hug

I've been fortunte to have met several outstanding CM men - many have become wonderful friends. There are even more in the Fora I have yet to meet IRL, but I already think highly of you by what you post, how you respect others, and by what you share with us.

You gents set the bar high, and we ladies sincerely appreciate it. Thank you for being YOU, and for allowing us to be the ladies that we want to be as well. hug hug hug heart

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thank you, Monica!! That was beyond sweet. Now if you were older and closer Bernard and I would be fighting over you!!!

wink rose rose rose hersheyskiss

Mar 2nd 2013 new

I want to join the women here in thanking you for this lovely post. I feel exactly the same way. God bless you. It is refreshing to see positive expressions of what women feel for men. Again, thank you.

Posts 41 - 50 of 162