Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 2nd 2013 new
Monica --If you play your cards right you could get somewhere with me;)

Thanks young lady for the classy post
Mar 2nd 2013 new
Thank you Monica! Your post brought to mind an experience I had at a Catholic singles retreat a few years ago.....it was just a minute or two before Mass and the small church was packed to the brim.....standing room only....ALL of the men were standing along the side walls and aisles to leave the pews free for the women to take their seats....it was breath-taking!! I remember thinking at that moment, Dear Lord these are Truly Godly Men....Your Warriors, these men of Honor! We are truly blessed to have these Good men who love and serve the Lord:-)
Mar 2nd 2013 new

The best post I have seen on CatholicMatch.....you have a wonderful heart. May God bless you too!

Mar 2nd 2013 new
It's a beautiful post, and I thank you.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

This is a very nice and thoughtful post Monica, much like the other men here, I appreciate it.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you for... praying with and...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

being our friends and protectors

holding our hands and opening doors..

offering your shoulder when we need one to cry on

being strong for us even when it's hard

accepting our faults and weaknesses

helping us to grow in holiness

fighting temptations even when God is the only one watching

not compromising when it comes to the truth

forgiving us

And for all of the little things you do...

Thank you! We ladies are blessed to know good Catholic men like yourselves who love the Lord. God bless you all! = )

--hide--

Thanks Monica we all needed that lets get back to praising and lifting each other up. I echo some of the other sentiments wishing I was younger. I also reflect that you are from Nebraska as Nebraska has a beautiful catholic poplulation.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

forgiving us

Thank you! We ladies are blessed to know good Catholic men like yourselves who love the Lord. God bless you all! = )

--hide--

thank you for your eloquent words

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thank you Monica and others for the words of gratitude and caring. Plus may Monica and the other lady's be blessed! smile

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

forgiving us

--hide--

thumbsup Your words remind me so much of my father, who saw Christ in everyone. I join you in prayer and appreciation for all the men. And may God bless you, sister!!!

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Monica, thank you for posting that! It is both beautiful and oh so very true. And, I agree with everyone it is refreshing and I might add thought provoking in that it provides a starting to point to truly ponder the wonder and gifts of not only men but everyone we meet.

Posts 51 - 60 of 162