Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-730858 said: Thank you for... praying with and...
(Quote) Monica-730858 said:

Thank you for...

praying with and for us

being our friends and protectors

holding our hands and opening doors..

offering your shoulder when we need one to cry on

being strong for us even when it's hard

accepting our faults and weaknesses

helping us to grow in holiness

fighting temptations even when God is the only one watching

not compromising when it comes to the truth

forgiving us

And for all of the little things you do...

Thank you! We ladies are blessed to know good Catholic men like yourselves who love the Lord. God bless you all! = )

--hide--

Thank you Monica. To take it a step further. To all the Catholic men who care about that Lady in your life.

Thank you for having the courage to step up and pursue us and for being intentional

Thank you for your loving acceptance of our flaws

Thank you for having the courage to show us yours

Thank you for making us feel safe enough that we feel free to be nothing but who we are UNEDITED. biggrin

Thank you for your gentle leading that helps us to grow in our faith and as women

Thank you for helping us to realize and accept our beauty in Christ

Thank you for teaching us that our worth is not based on your attention but only in Christ biggrin

Thank you for being patient when our insecurities come to the surface and being willing to help us work through them

Thank you for allowing yours to show and for giving us the chance to help you through them

Thank you for valuing and protecting our modesty and our souls so much and without compromise

Thank you for your willingness to pray with us, and for taking your faith so seriously

Thank you for your willingness to grieve with us and rejoice with us as needed

Thank you for allowing us to show our emotions and cry and for knowing just the right thing to say hug

Thank you for that smile and the way that you look at us that makes us feel like we are the most wonderful woman in the world

Thank you for the that twinkle in your eye when you look at us that makes us feel so much like a woman

Thank you for laughing with us and for making us laugh

Thank you for helping us realize strengths that we never knew that we had

Thank you for helping us explore parts of our personality and our femininity that we never knew that we had

Thank you for the gift of seeing what a good, Catholic man can be

Thank you for your willingness to admit when you are wrong but to also stand firm and not compromise truth

Thank you for your humilty and your strength

Thank you for your willingness to follow God's will without compromise and for leading us to deeper acceptance of Divine Providence and how it affects prayer

Thank you encouraging us to love others more deeply

Thank you for being you UNEDITED biggrin

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thanks for the post, Monica.

I just signed up for a month so that I could add - in the spirit of Lent -: Forgive us, dear men, for not letting you know and feel all the appreciation we have for having you in our lives.

hug

rosary

Mari

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Bernie, wave shhh lovestruck!

I would like to say all those things over that Monica and some other lovely ladies posted. So I will say ditto.

But I will also add;
Men continue to be positive in their outlook on dating. They seem to be the ones to take the first step in communication for the majority of the time. Whether is is asking a lady to dance, asking for a phone number, sending an email/smile or asking her out on the date. It seems no matter how hard it is to hear the word "no" or I am not interested, they get up and try again with another. I admire that and think it takes a great deal of guts. I could never do that.

So for women such as myself who don't have enough guts to make the first step, may I say "Thank you", to all of you, no matter what your age to all the women you have contacted. You never know where it may lead. heart rose heart rose

Mar 2nd 2013 new

You're very welcome! I'm glad that there are still women out there who appreciate that.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: ..... To all the Catholic men who care about that Lady in your life. Thank you fo...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

..... To all the Catholic men who care about that Lady in your life.

Thank you for having the courage to step up and pursue us and for being intentional

Thank you for your loving acceptance of our flaws

Thank you for having the courage to show us yours

Thank you for making us feel safe enough that we feel free to be nothing but who we are UNEDITED.

Thank you for your gentle leading that helps us to grow in our faith and as women

Thank you for helping us to realize and accept our beauty in Christ

Thank you for teaching us that our worth is not based on your attention but only in Christ

Thank you for being patient when our insecurities come to the surface and being willing to help us work through them

Thank you for allowing yours to show and for giving us the chance to help you through them

Thank you for valuing and protecting our modesty and our souls so much and without compromise

Thank you for your willingness to pray with us, and for taking your faith so seriously

Thank you for your willingness to grieve with us and rejoice with us as needed

Thank you for allowing us to show our emotions and cry and for knowing just the right thing to say

Thank you for that smile and the way that you look at us that makes us feel like we are the most wonderful woman in the world

Thank you for the that twinkle in your eye when you look at us that makes us feel so much like a woman

Thank you for laughing with us and for making us laugh

Thank you for helping us realize strengths that we never knew that we had

Thank you for helping us explore parts of our personality and our femininity that we never knew that we had

Thank you for the gift of seeing what a good, Catholic man can be

Thank you for your willingness to admit when you are wrong but to also stand firm and not compromise truth

Thank you for your humilty and your strength

Thank you for your willingness to follow God's will without compromise and for leading us to deeper acceptance of Divine Providence and how it affects prayer

Thank you encouraging us to love others more deeply

Thank you for being you UNEDITED

--hide--

Beautiful post, Shara. hug I wholeheartedly echo your sentiments. heart

Perhaps we should start some type of 'thank you' thread every week. We'd be smiling and in good moods ALL the time! laughing wink scratchchin

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Beautiful post, Shara. I wholeheartedly echo your sentiments. Perhaps we ...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Beautiful post, Shara. I wholeheartedly echo your sentiments.

Perhaps we should start some type of 'thank you' thread every week. We'd be smiling and in good moods ALL the time!

--hide--

Great idea Mary. clap clap clap clap

Mar 2nd 2013 new
Thank you for the breath of fresh air, and for a ray of hope. God bless you :))
Mar 2nd 2013 new

thanks and God bless you

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Thank you for honoring us by being yourselves. Thanks for being payful.
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Thank you for honoring us by being yourselves.

Thanks for being payful.

--hide--

Just read that second line Margo. Does payful mean that they pay for everything? wink laughing

p.s. I know what you meant.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Perhaps we should start some type of 'thank you' thread every week. We'd be smiling an...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Perhaps we should start some type of 'thank you' thread every week. We'd be smiling and in good moods ALL the time!

--hide--
thumbsup thumbsup

it sure would go further than the Complaining threads.. and maybe even open up some friendly dialogue.. Praying biggrin

Posts 61 - 70 of 162