Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Carl-98335 said: This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of my training f...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

This weekend, along with the first weekends of April and May, are the final sessions of Phase II of my training for my hopeful next promotion to Lieutenant Colonel. Phase III will be a two-week resident course in June. As I near the finish line, I'm becoming more and more anxious, and would appreciate prayers for serenity, wisdom, maturity, and all other attributes necessary to finish and finish well.

As many others have much more urgent prayers, those naturally take priority, so a quick word is all I ask. Thank you in advance for your responses.

--hide--
For your success, I pray. Eileen
Mar 2nd 2013 new

You got mine

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Best to you Carl theheart rosary

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Prayers for your intentions, Carl. rosary Praying rose
Mary

Mar 4th 2013 new

So far, so good!! The weekend went well, although I wish I could have had more than an hour to prepare my portion of the presentation. I was part of a six-person group, and they designated me to act as the Brigade Commander in the scenario. I passed the one exam that gave me the most anxiety (89%; lowest score I've had in the class so far), and scored 97% and 100% on two of my information papers.

Furthermore, I had an excellent day at work today, the first day back. Right now, I already have two offers for reserve assignments after my current active duty assignment ends in November. I only pray God continues to make his face shine on me, and that all of you will have days like this.

So, as usual, God is Great and prayers work!! Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Mar 4th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 6th 2013 new

Good for you!

Praying of Thanksgiving in a bit when I retire to pray the Angelus.

Mari

Posts 21 - 28 of 28