Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

This video is worthwhile listening to.

video.foxnews.com

Mar 2nd 2013 new

All will unfold according to God's plan. We can't worry. We can't second guiess. We can't complain. We can't cast aspersions. Peter's boat will never sink.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Thank you David for your comments. I guess we all have to remember "Jesus I Trust In You".

Mar 4th 2013 new

Hi David et alia,

Agreed.

Jim ☺

Mar 4th 2013 new

1,000 years ago there were issues the next Pope had to address, 1,000 years from now; if humanity hasn't nuked itself into oblivion, there'll issues that Pope will have to address.

Christ said the gates of Hell would not prevail against the Church.

I have my bouts of paranoia and "they need to do x, y and z" but end of the day I just trust Jesus. God ain't no liar!

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: 1,000 years ago there were issues the next Pope had to address, 1,000 years from now; if humanity...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

1,000 years ago there were issues the next Pope had to address, 1,000 years from now; if humanity hasn't nuked itself into oblivion, there'll issues that Pope will have to address.

Christ said the gates of Hell would not prevail against the Church.

I have my bouts of paranoia and "they need to do x, y and z" but end of the day I just trust Jesus. God ain't no liar!

--hide--

clap clap clap clap As a former Chicken Little I concur. Now if the current Chicken Littles would only come to understand this.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6