Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Short women

Mar 1st 2013 new

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. : weeping

Mar 1st 2013 new

No, there is nothing wrong with short women at all. I used to have a problem with my height until I finally realized that God made me exactly the way He wanted to. He also gave me a beautifully shaped head so I would feel better about being bald wink

Mar 1st 2013 new

Thanks Jason!

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Nothing wrong with being short. It certainly helps on plane rides. LOL

God Bless,

Will

Mar 2nd 2013 new

There is nothing wrong with being short at all. My daughter is short and it makes it easier to give her a big hug when she comes home from college. wink clap

Mar 2nd 2013 new

laughing Will might be true,Thanks!

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. ...
(Quote) Claire-730554 said:

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. :

--hide--
Claire, I've always preferred short women because I'm only 5'6" ~ twice your age now of course! laughing

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating....

Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. :

--hide--
Hey Claire...I resemble that remark! Make it a positive, you can wear high heels and ask for help to get to the top shelf. Personally, I climb up on a chair or the counter. I can actually walk across the counter and stove even to clean the top of the cabinets without stooping. Now that eliminates a pain in the neck! Hah! Eileen
Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Claire-730554 said: Is there something wrong with short women.I 'm short and still having problems with dating. ...

--hide--

God loves all of his creations ... You are one of God's most Beautiful Creations "OGMBC"

When you think you are short.. check this shortest woman ... My chirpractor has a daugter with dwarfism but she is his bundle of joy... Don't ever despair.. You can still praise God ... I guess it will keep you Looking up wink God bless you and all of us.

Kathleen
Praying hug rosary theheart
www.heightceleb.info

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Well, it is alot easier being a short woman than a tall woman shocked because the short woman has ANY man to choose from. Most men would rather be with someone shorter than themselves, which leaves virtually ALL short women.

Posts 1 - 10 of 56