Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Hang in there - there are men who will appreciate YOU no matter how tall or short you are!...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Hang in there - there are men who will appreciate YOU no matter how tall or short you are!

--hide--

I agree with Kristen - hang in there! I have the exact opposite problem that you do, I'm tall. I grew up jealous of all the short girls who could wear high heals, look up at guys and find pants that didn't need to have the hem taken out (I'm all legs). I'm just now coming to embrace and love my tallness.

The grass is not greener on the tall side of the fence. God made you the way that you are, and he loves you the way that you are. You will men who love you that way too.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Exactly. And while some more "festively plump" women might also have a ...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Exactly.

And while some more "festively plump" women might also have a hard time, I've noticed that guys are really off when a lass is stronger than them. Shorter than them, fatter then them, even taller than them, guys might not bother so much... but if you're in a situation where you could lay the smack down...

I've got me some big ole nurse muscles under my blubber.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Naomi, you are one of a kind!!

Mar 18th 2013 new

If you come across a man who is turned off by short women, it ain't worth spending a moment of your time with him anyway.

I don't even know what "short" means, anyway. When someone calls herself "short" in an online conversation, I'm envisioning a woman who is less than 4'-0" and belongs on the cover of National Geographic in an article about a village of peasants in a remote area of China where they haven't had much protein in their diets for 15 generations. When I find out that she's actually 5'-2" and considers herself "short," I think she's perfect, but maybe out of her mind. LOL.

Mar 18th 2013 new

I prefer short women lol, I also am not very tall. In fact sadly, I think I have shrunk an inch arrrg haha. I am still holding on to the idea and hope that I was 5' 8 at some point in life.

Mar 18th 2013 new

I am tall and I also have problems finding a date. biggrin

Apr 6th 2013 new

short = cute, so it's good.

Posts 51 - 56 of 56