Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 2nd 2013 new
Prong
Mar 3rd 2013 new

ghost

exigent

origin

(Sorry, I just HAD to post at least 3 of them... hyper)

Mar 3rd 2013 new

pest

gripe

hip

hippo

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Sprig, Nixon, then, nope
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Sprig, Nixon, then, nope
--hide--

Nixon shocked laughing

Mar 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Nixon
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Nixon

--hide--

Nope laughing eyepopping
Mar 3rd 2013 new

Sprinting hex in hope?

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Next h-hope inspiring?

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Hmmm... I never thought about scoring the words... Wow... some of the folks on this thread must be really...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Hmmm... I never thought about scoring the words... Wow... some of the folks on this thread must be really good at Scramble... we not only have words here but sentences! I love it!

Did somebody say games... I love games!

PHOENIXINTHESPRING

So... another word is Exit
--hide--

from a Scrabble perspective: three I's, only one E and no A's, two H's, and an X... terrible letters to have to build from shocked laughing ... I think I need a blank or two to make this one work!

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Next hippo rinsing, eh?

LINA! is there a zoo in Phoenix? A new activity, watch them hose down the pachyderms! ... and a perfect anagram for "Phoenix in the Spring" at that laughing

Mar 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: from a Scrabble perspective: three I's, only one E and no A's, two H's, and an X... terr...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

from a Scrabble perspective: three I's, only one E and no A's, two H's, and an X... terrible letters to have to build from ... I think I need a blank or two to make this one work!

--hide--

Okay... Good suggestion Michael... how about we throw in 3 wildcards since there are spaces in the words... :)
Posts 11 - 20 of 44