Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I was referring to the lack of respect we have from many countries. I don't care whether they...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I was referring to the lack of respect we have from many countries. I don't care whether they like us or not.

--hide--

That is kind of the same thing. Liking us or respecting us. If they don't respect America, with all its military
capabilities, then something is wrong with them. Plus, I bet in a heartbeat, they would want to live here.

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I was referring to the lack of respect we have from many countries. I don't care whether they...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I was referring to the lack of respect we have from many countries. I don't care whether they like us or not.

--hide--

That is kind of the same thing. Liking us or respecting us. If they don't respect America, with all its military
capabilities, then something is wrong with them. Plus, I bet in a heartbeat, they would want to live here.

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-624621 said: State Department ramps up program to bring Muslim students to the US. http://creepingsharia.wordpr...
(Quote) Jim-624621 said: State Department ramps up program to bring Muslim students to the US.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com
--hide--

Scary, scary, scary

We have already had Sharia law cases in our courts. This is so scary for women. I wonder if this admin thinks that if they let more in these middle eastern countries will like us more.....if so, they aren't too smart.

03/11/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-624621 said: State Department ramps up program to bring Muslim students to the US. http://creepingsharia.wordpr...
(Quote) Jim-624621 said: State Department ramps up program to bring Muslim students to the US.

creepingsharia.wordpress.com
--hide--

The State Department will do anything. Here's an example of our 'moderate' allies that we keep pumping ourselves up over.

video.foxnews.com

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: The funny thing is that although America is so disliked, people from all over will do any...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

The funny thing is that although America is so disliked, people from all over will do anything to come here.

Years ago, I had a couple of friends from Denmark. One was an accountant and the brother was a baker.They once said to me words to the effect: what is wrong with Americans? All they do is complain about how bad their country is and that it is so hard to accomplish anything. Don't they realize this is the easiest country to make a go of it in the entire world? Anyone willing to work can achieve a comfortable life that is reserved only for the very rich in Europe.

Things have gotten a lot worse here since they told me that. And if Obummer succeeds with his mad ideas, we will be as bad off as Europe.

Meanwhile, the Islamic fanatics continue their destructive ways.

The written history of man starts in the Middle East. Maybe that is where it will end.

I agree with you brother....

--hide--

Posts 111 - 115 of 115