Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Mason is short for Freemasonry

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Mason is short for Freemasonry
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Mason is short for Freemasonry

--hide--

Canon Law states that a Catholic who becomes a Freemason incurs an interdict, which means that that person is in a grave sin and mustn't receive communion unless they remove themselves from the lodge and confess the sin. This was reaffirmed in Canon law and by Pope John Paul II.

Freemasonry is a false religion with a different theology, moral belief, soterology, and even ritual forms of worship. Freemasonry has been condemned by Holy Mother Church since its foundation.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: rorate-caeli.blogspot.com
--hide--
I forgot the proper emote shocked

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Look up the Catholic quasi-Masonic elite societies such the SMOM and the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre. Bizarre stuff.

Also, download Craig Heimbichner's interview on the OTO: forum.prisonplanet.com

No doubt in my mind that Masons are at the top of the Vatican...and we're not talking about the kind of Mason from the local American blue lodge. I've never met any American Mason who's into the occult like the Masons in Latin America and Europe. It's almost as though they were completely different organizations.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Canon Law states that a Catholic who becomes a Freemason incurs an interdict, which means that...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Canon Law states that a Catholic who becomes a Freemason incurs an interdict, which means that that person is in a grave sin and mustn't receive communion unless they remove themselves from the lodge and confess the sin. This was reaffirmed in Canon law and by Pope John Paul II.

Freemasonry is a false religion with a different theology, moral belief, soterology, and even ritual forms of worship. Freemasonry has been condemned by Holy Mother Church since its foundation.

--hide--

I had to attend a Masonic ceremony once for a newspaper I was writing for. They stated in the ceremony there is no one true religion.
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Look up the Catholic quasi-Masonic elite societies such the SMOM and the Knights of the Holy Sepul...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Look up the Catholic quasi-Masonic elite societies such the SMOM and the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre. Bizarre stuff.

Also, download Craig Heimbichner's interview on the OTO: forum.prisonplanet.com

No doubt in my mind that Masons are at the top of the Vatican...and we're not talking about the kind of Mason from the local American blue lodge. I've never met any American Mason who's into the occult like the Masons in Latin America and Europe. It's almost as though they were completely different organizations.

--hide--

There is nothing Masonic about either the Sovereign Military Order of Malta or the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre. Both orders were approved by the Church during the Crusades, and have honorably served Holy Mother Church for centuries.

Neither order teaches anything that would drive one away from the True Faith, or lead to a worship of a false god as does Freemasonry.

As for the American form of Freemasonry, look at the influence Masonic cults have in America. Washington D.C. was laid out by them, you know, and even dedicated by the Washington in Masonic vestments, particularly the apron.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8