Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 4th 2013 new

I have 7.
- for business and legal and family
- for genealogy
- shopping/online junk mail
- CM, FB, online friends
- 3 for work

Mar 4th 2013 new

I have two that I'm actively using. One gets my personal e-mail, including discussion lists; the other is for companies and charities that I do business with.

These are not strict guidelines. For one airline, I had to switch to the "personal" e-mail account, because I wasn't getting the e-mails I was supposedly subscribed to on the "business" account.

Mar 4th 2013 new

I have more than two, lol.

My oldest email is through AOL and I use it for friends, subscribed lists, and when just meeting someone.

My professional email which I use for work, business and contacts, I give this one to people I trust or feel comfortable with, it has my full name.

I also have a google email which is hooked with my phone and also hooked to some calendar things for work, so I only use it for calendars.

I also have one associated with my internet provider, but this one only gets emails from my internet provider lol, partly because I don't remember it.

Mar 6th 2013 new

I have several of them sorted out, it's easier for me to find emails from each category.

1 - Family & relatives
1 - Very close friends
1 - Friends
2 - Online Friends
1 - Acquaintances
1 - CM
1 - Amazon
2 - eBay
2 - FB (have 2 FB Acct)
2 - Work
1 - Church
1 - Charity Organizations
1 - Neighborhood watch association
1 - Magazine subscriptions
1 - Other online purchases

Mar 6th 2013 new
Oh, duh, I didn't think to mention my work e-mail. But that is strictly for work stuff. Obviously.
Posts 11 - 15 of 15