Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What i...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What is your favorite date night movie?

Mine is anything Jane Austen ( any guy who dates me will know that I am a Jane die-hard )

I also like Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook is my favorite although it is not a great example of chastity.

So tell us what your idea of a good stay in from the cold movie?

--hide--

I love a "Walk to Remember" that is my favorite.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Al-939544 said: I love a "Walk to Remember" that is my favorite.
(Quote) Al-939544 said:

I love a "Walk to Remember" that is my favorite.

--hide--

That is such a good movie and a tear jerker. You must be such a sensitive guy. Awwww.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

I love the movie Hitch.. I can watch it over and over..

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I love the movie Hitch.. I can watch it over and over..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I love the movie Hitch.. I can watch it over and over..

--hide--

That is a good one and funny. Love the allergic reaction scene. laughing laughing laughing

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Shara, I'm with you. I love Pride & Prejudice.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: That is a good one and funny. Love the allergic reaction scene.

That is a good one and funny. Love the allergic reaction scene.

--hide--

My favorite parts are when Albert is demonstrating his dancing ability and when Hitch is teaching Albert to lean in 90% for the kiss.. I actually had someone do that a few days after we watched the movie.. And I didn't realize right off that he was mimicking the movie..We had a good laugh over that. laughing

Mar 2nd 2013 new
On rainy night (we have no snow here), I like to watch re run of sitcoms from the 90's on YouTube, maybe even Breakfast at Tiffany's or Bollywood :) A good read beats all the movies.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

Hard to say b/c it's been a while since I've had a date night movie and really can't put a finger on a favorite, but one that does come to mind would be, "It's a Wonderful Life". "Bells of St Mary's" is pretty good too. Somebody mentioned a John Candy movie, I've always liked "Uncle Buck", it's funny, yet it has a good ending.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What is your favorit...

I was just talking to a buddy of mine about movie watching and got this idea for a thread. What is your favorite date night movie?

Mine is anything Jane Austen ( any guy who dates me will know that I am a Jane die-hard )

I also like Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook is my favorite although it is not a great example of chastity.

So tell us what your idea of a good stay in from the cold movie?

--hide--

Great question Shara!

My all time favorite is When Harry Met Sally.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

Hmm. Probably Leap Year. :)

Posts 11 - 20 of 40