Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Rocky I and Rocky II and BraveHeart

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can I join you two? I will bring ice-cream.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Can I join you two? I will bring ice-cream.

--hide--

with chocolate sauce and whip cream?? :-))) And, you could join us without the ice cream :-)

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Random Harvest (1942) starring Ronald Coleman & Greer Garson.

Mrs Miniver starring Greer Garson

I didn't realize Greer was in Pride & Prejudice - I'll have to watch that!

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: Rocky I and Rocky II and BraveHeart
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:

Rocky I and Rocky II and BraveHeart

--hide--

Braveheart and Rob Roy :-). The Patriot as well. Rocky I and II and III, after that I sort of quit watching lol.

Mar 4th 2013 new

Hi Rick, welcome to the Forums. Yes, there is an early excellent version made in the 30's( my personal favorite version ) starring Lawrence Olivier as Mr. Darcy and Greer Garson, of course portrays Elizabetk Bennet, I too am a Greer Garson fan, and I love the films you mentioned. I also loved her in Good bye Mr. Chips with Robert Donat.

Take Care,

God Bless,

Sheila Praying wave

Mar 5th 2013 new

I own a lot of movies! It's too hard to pick a favorite so here's my list:

-ditto on Austen or other period films (like North & South)

-classics

-psychological thrillers and horror movies (although most are just gory--not really scary)

-gangster

-anything with Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp heart

BTW, I really disliked The Notebook! Watched it several times and just didn't see what the fuss was about. Of the 3 Sparks movies I've seen, I liked Nights in Rodanthe the best and even that was just ok to me.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: The Holiday
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

The Holiday

--hide--

LOVE The Holiday, especially the Kate Winslet/Jack Black storyline.

Mar 6th 2013 new

If it's cold and snowing outside, I'd rather be out snowshoeing or sledding on a toboggan than be cooped up inside! If I had to watch a movie, it would either be "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain" or one of the Resident Evil movies.

Mar 8th 2013 new

The last movie day/night I had (with You Know Who) I wanted to watch the Lord of The Rings movies and he...wanted to watch Disney's Enchanted, The Notebook, and P.S. I Love you.........................

Any movie is good on a rainy day/snowy night, though!

Mar 8th 2013 new

I love!!! Under the Tuscan Sun~ I own it wink

The Notebook~ own it.

Pearl Harbor~ own that too.

Serendipity

City of Angels~ own it.

The Devil Wears Prada~ o

Posts 31 - 40 of 40