Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful. heart rose hug angel

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that wa...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful.

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

--hide--

I'm going with an almost kiss.....

www.youtube.com

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I'm going with an almost kiss..... www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I'm going with an almost kiss.....

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Jim Jim Jim. laughing laughing laughing

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jim Jim Jim.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jim Jim Jim.

--hide--

Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with explosions....and car chases....and a lot of shooting...and did I mention explosions...and....

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with expl...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

Oh!...Shoot!....must have put up the wrong clip....was supposed to be the one with explosions....and car chases....and a lot of shooting...and did I mention explosions...and....

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

03/02/2013 new

Whoa ... Cary Grant was born in 1904, and Grace Kelly in 1929.

So many CMers will have a max age dfference of 10 years and now you'll liking a favorite screen kiss where there's a 25-year age difference?

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

03/02/2013 new

Including the pick up but minus the commercial and undies. www.metacafe.com

pirate

03/03/2013 new

Well Jim ... shall I say " How uncharitable of you ! ... not even so much as a mercy kiss ? What if she saved your life by dragging you out of a burning building ? You're a warm man Jim. laughing wink cool

Another almost kiss...

www.youtube.com

03/03/2013 new

When John Wayne kissed Maureen O'Hara in the "Quiet Man" for the first time. faint embarassed rolling eyes

Posts 1 - 10 of 127