Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 3rd 2013 new

I have two: one from a classic movie of yester-year and the other from a movie of today. The first is Gone with the Wind. Iconic. The second is from the movie Silver Linings Playbook. The kiss between Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper is moving, emotional, and amazing--theatrically and romantically speaking. She won "Best Actress" for her role in this film by the Academy Awards and I can tell you she earned it!

Mar 3rd 2013 new

A little help :: Bogart and Bacall - To Have and to Have not : www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Bob. there is no law of ages that dictate when a couple fall in love. If they aren't harming anyone, and are remaining chaste, I don't understand your harsh response, and let's not forget these were beautiful movie stars, and Cary Grant wasn't ordinary, he was exceptional. This country has a distorted perception of age and the ability to fall in love. What I find " terrible , terrible , terrible' is your negativity towards age in general. Continue your search Bob minus the bitterness , and replace it with God's love, you just might find love with the right women can be "Beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful"

Good luck, and God Bless !

Sheila angel rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Jane, I love that scene !

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Well Jim ... shall I say " How uncharitable of you ! ... not even so much as a mercy kiss ?...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Well Jim ... shall I say " How uncharitable of you ! ... not even so much as a mercy kiss ? What if she saved your life by dragging you out of a burning building ? You're a warm man Jim.

Another almost kiss...

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Since you so care for Cary, I grant you one amore: www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Bob. there is no law of ages that dictate when a couple fall in love. If they aren't harm...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Bob. there is no law of ages that dictate when a couple fall in love. If they aren't harming anyone, and are remaining chaste, I don't understand your harsh response, and let's not forget these were beautiful movie stars, and Cary Grant wasn't ordinary, he was exceptional. This country has a distorted perception of age and the ability to fall in love. What I find " terrible , terrible , terrible' is your negativity towards age in general. Continue your search Bob minus the bitterness , and replace it with God's love, you just might find love with the right women can be "Beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful"

Good luck, and God Bless !

Sheila

--hide--

People in this country have a distorted perception of love: a perception formed in no small part by movie and television "romances".

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Bernie, one of my most favorite scene's . You really have done a great job of selecting the best of the music and film genre's ! Bravo my friend !

God Bless,
Sheila rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Why thank you Don John ! who better than a man of your romantic reputation would select such a excellent film ! Bravo indeed !

God Bless,

Sheila rose rose rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Sheila, humble thanks to CM's queen of romance from one of the "clods". Folks here's a fourfer, one of my favorite web places ( her photos of the kids, and ranch life, as well as the writing, are unusually good ) , a great movie, good review, and a little chemistry.

thepioneerwoman.com

www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Thank you Bernie, I will certainly check those out !

God Bless,

Sheila

Posts 11 - 20 of 127