Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 3rd 2013 new

thanks for the review Tiffany ! I've heard great things about this film, and I will eventually get around to seeing it.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that wa...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful.

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

--hide--
It "oh-Kerrs" that flirt Burt on the beach can't hurt. www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

The age of Innocence-Edith Wharton .

www.youtube.com rose rose rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I'm going with an almost kiss..... www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I'm going with an almost kiss.....

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Jim, that is a perfect pick. . .playing the Austen card is really going to work for you. . .:-)

Although I do like the one from Sweet Home Alabama when she goes out to find him at the end. . ."Why do you want to marry me?" " So I can kiss you anytime I want." Love that one lol.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: When John Wayne kissed Maureen O'Hara in the "Quiet Man" for the first time.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

When John Wayne kissed Maureen O'Hara in the "Quiet Man" for the first time.

--hide--

Oh that's a good one too :-)

Mar 3rd 2013 new
White Christmas... right before the movie ends and it is snowing, and they open the back of the stage to snow... Love that movie...
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Bob. there is no law of ages that dictate when a couple fall in love. If they aren't harm...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Bob. there is no law of ages that dictate when a couple fall in love. If they aren't harming anyone, and are remaining chaste, I don't understand your harsh response, and let's not forget these were beautiful movie stars, and Cary Grant wasn't ordinary, he was exceptional. This country has a distorted perception of age and the ability to fall in love. .....

--hide--

Sheila - there was no harsh response. Your quote above confirms my point... a point most people have a "distorted perception of age and the ability to fall in love".

My "negativity" toward age difference does NOT exist, and anyone who has read my posts knows that.

"Terrible, terrible, terrible" attempts to show others, who install age barriers to finding Love, that they, perhaps, should reconsider that.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Janet, I love that movie as well !

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Roman Holiday

www.youtube.com. rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Vertigo rose

www.youtube.com

Posts 21 - 30 of 127