Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Pride and Prejudice- with Colin Firth

www.youtube.com rose rose rose

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that wa...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi everyone, I know everyone has a favorite tasteful screen kiss, the old fashioned kind that was meaninful.

What's yours ?

Mine is ...www.youtube.com

--hide--

The Princess Bride - Last Kiss

www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Robert Redford and Barbra Streisand in The Way We Were. :)

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Thank you Elizabeth for choosing this film, It's ome on my favorites ! rose wave

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Loved it, and love her voice, and him well what can we say ... gorgeous ! faint wink heart

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Scene where the Millenium Falcon is in the "cave" on the asteroid and Leia is in the room working on the Falcon when Han Solo walks in and their conversation leads to a kiss. Love the conversation and the kiss.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

The Closer rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Hi Dan, I like that scene as well partly, because Han Solo doesn't outwardly appear to be someone to demonstrate physical affection !

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Sound of Music - Captain and Maria in the gazebo.....LOVE!

Mar 3rd 2013 new
"Its a Wonderful Life". The scene of passionate tension and chemistry between George and Mary as they talk to Sam on the phone is incredible....one of the best "romantic kissing" scenes ever!
Posts 31 - 40 of 127