Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Jane, I love that scene !
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Jane, I love that scene !

--hide--
Hey Sheila wave ..thnaks for the post form one romantic to another!

03/03/2013 new

Hi Andrea, I love that scene as well !

03/03/2013 new

First Love(1939)Deanna Durbin gets her first screen kiss from rich boyfriend(Robert Stack)The old Cinderella story.
en.wikipedia.org

03/03/2013 new

You're so welcome Jane ! and I hope you're birthday has been delightful ! rose Happy Birthday! party present Cheers!

God Bless,

Sheila wave Praying

03/03/2013 new

Thank you for your contribution's to my post Brian ! you have an extraordinary mental library of film history ! I must admit when I started this thread I had no idea how difficult it was to find just innocent old fashion kisses !

Many Thanks,

Sheila You get a Gold Star! Praying wave

03/03/2013 new

Hi Erin, I love that scene ! and you captured the essence of it's romantic essence perfectly ! Beauty and sensitivity lucky girl ! rose

God Bless, wave Praying

Sheila

03/03/2013 new

How about Paul Newman & Elizabeth Taylor in " Cat on a Hot Tin Roof "

03/03/2013 new

My apologies the video wouldn't transfer scratchchin

03/04/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: You're so welcome Jane ! and I hope you're birthday has been delightful ! God Ble...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

You're so welcome Jane ! and I hope you're birthday has been delightful !

God Bless,

Sheila

--hide--
Thanks Sheila how thoughtful of you and I lvoe all the emotigrams !!! biggrin wave

03/04/2013 new

You're very welcome Jane !

Posts 41 - 50 of 127