Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Cary Grant & Grace Kelly in ... To Catch a Thief www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Cary Grant & Grace Kelly in ... To Catch a Thief

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I have this movie too. Can't go wrong with Hitchcock, Princess Grace or Cary Grant :)

03/06/2013 new

Claudine, I love that scene !, and whenever Julie Andrews sang was beautiful ! angel You get a Gold Star!

03/06/2013 new

Great choice Beverly ! isn't it amazing whichever leading man you chose to star with Audrey, she always shined ! BTW I love your hair color ! rose wave

03/06/2013 new

The Ten Commandments - Charlton Heston and Ann Baxter - www.youtube.com angel hug rosary theheart Praying

03/06/2013 new

The Ten Commandments- Charlton Heston & Ann Bancroft - www.youtube.com hug rose theheart angel

03/06/2013 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: The Mask of Zorro Catherine Zeta Jones & Antonio Banderas www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

The Mask of Zorro

Catherine Zeta Jones & Antonio Banderas

www.youtube.com

--hide--
One of my favorite movies!
03/06/2013 new

Not much kissing here but the love message is touching: www.youtube.com

03/06/2013 new

Hi Lina, I attempted to find love scenes that were tastefully done, to demonstrate kissing your Fiance or date is not an evil act, as long as you control your impulses to cross the line. BTW How are you ? you look wonderful !

God Bless Lina, rose hug wave

Your friend,

Sheila

03/06/2013 new

wave Hi back, Sheila!

For some reason I've been struggling to find good examples of my own to post here that haven't already been mentioned.

Here's one I just found of a chaste kiss: www.youtube.com

Blessings to you, my dear! rose

03/06/2013 new

MY TRUE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR knight-errant... and as he grows old with me the best is yet to be, while his kisses like fine wine only become more sweeter and cherished with the passage of time. angel hersheyskiss hug rose Praying

On Golden Pond- Henry Fonda & Katherine Hepburn You get a Gold Star! www.youtube.com

Posts 91 - 100 of 127