Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 5th 2013 new
You really do need our prayers as well as a new roof in the future. It sounds so threatening of the insurance company. Isn't that what insurance is for? If the roof is not leaking now, I believe you should be able to wait. Maybe having it inspected will be the answer and not be as costly. I will pray for you to accept what is really needed in this situation.
Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Regina-949796 said: Isn't that what insurance is for? If the roof is not leaking now, I believe you should be able to w...
(Quote) Regina-949796 said: Isn't that what insurance is for? If the roof is not leaking now, I believe you should be able to wait. Maybe having it inspected will be the answer and not be as costly. I will pray for you to accept what is really needed in this situation.
--hide--

If you still have the same Insurance company for 5+years, especially here in FL, consider yourself very lucky! Ins companies are always looking to reduce their risk by eliminating policies and only taking on newer ones with less risk! I had my Policy with Nationwide cancelled after 9 years and only 1 claim- due to Hurricane Charley, and which they did not payout anything because my deductable was so high. Nationwide is not on your side!! irked

Everyone should take time and read their Policy Declarations page and then all the Exemptions which state what they will not cover. It will be an eye opener. boggled

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel...
(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel me in 30 days if I do not get a new roof. I believe they have a list of older roofs they are trying to cancel before hurricane season here in Florida. I am having it inspected for storm damage today, please pray that I can get the assistance I have paying my insurance company for, for all these years.
--hide--
You have my prayers- I have family and friends living on America's Sandbar, so I know homeowner's insurance is brutal down there. No place to hide from hurricanes. theheart Praying

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel...
(Quote) Dorothy-919530 said: I need lots of prayer's, my insurance company has sent me a letter saying they are going to cancel me in 30 days if I do not get a new roof. I believe they have a list of older roofs they are trying to cancel before hurricane season here in Florida. I am having it inspected for storm damage today, please pray that I can get the assistance I have paying my insurance company for, for all these years.
--hide--

Hi Everyone who Prayed.
Just a little note to thank everyone for your prayers. I am happy to report that we have a miracle, today I recieved a check for a new roof. Let no one doubt the power of prayer. I am so thankful to God and all his angels. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Posts 21 - 25 of 25