Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpi...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

"This is getting a little creepy."
"According to one estimate,since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiledmore than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm."

Video www.thegatewaypundit.com

--hide--

Lets see....millions of bullets, thousands of armored tanks, and now in-country drones! Where do we hide?

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Lets see....millions of bullets, thousands of armored tanks, and now in-country drones! ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Lets see....millions of bullets, thousands of armored tanks, and now in-country drones! Where do we hide?

--hide--

Probably at your local mosque. This government seems to have no problem intruding anywhere except a mosque, because they don'twant to antagonize any Muslims.

What else can be expected from someone who says the sweetest sound in the world in the Muslim call to prayer.

Mar 4th 2013 new
I just finished reading a book on preparedness called " A Failure of Civility" by Mike Garand and James Lawson. The book details how to prepare yourself and your family for an emergency. They are both former special forces soldiers that trained civilians in strife torn countries how to survive. I myself, as a young Marine, was in Liberia Africa and Yugoslavia during the 'failure of civility ' the people of those countries endured in the early '90's and learned the value of preparing for times we hope never come.
Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpi...

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

"This is getting a little creepy."
"According to one estimate,since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiledmore than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm."

Video www.thegatewaypundit.com

--hide--

When you have enough bullets to pump five rounds into every man, woman, and child in the US and still have enough for a hundred million extra, you need that special (and armored) something to shoot it from with impunity.

Our "dear leader" is preparing for civil war, and he's playing for keeps!

Mar 4th 2013 new

Good post Bernard! wave

Yep I think we are in for eventual civil war. There's only so much the American people can take. Praying theheart CowGirl duck Ice Skating

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Good post Bernard! Yep I think we are in for eventual civil war. There's only so much t...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Good post Bernard!

Yep I think we are in for eventual civil war. There's only so much the American people can take.

--hide--
I do believe that Obama will make the first move on creating a situation for civil unrest, and then Martial Law.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I do believe that Obama will make the first move on creating a situation for civil unrest, and th...

I do believe that Obama will make the first move on creating a situation for civil unrest, and then Martial Law.

--hide--

Will? As if he isn't already?

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I do believe that Obama will make the first move...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Will? As if he isn't already?

--hide--
laughing"True Dat" (as Aloha Carl would say).

Mar 5th 2013 new

Good grief, people!

First of all, the author of that headline is either ignorant or dishonest. Those aren't tanks. They aren't even remotely tanks. A real tank would eat those things for a snack. Heck, a WWII era tank would eat those things for light lunch.

Second of all, police departments of even a modest size often have an armored vehicle or two. Most of the ones I've seen are either light recon vehicles or security vehcicles that are decades old.

The fact that the author felt the need to try and sell a light armored vehicle as a tank speaks volumes for the credibility of the underlying conspiracy silliness.

I'm no fan of Obama, but you're going to have to to better than playing fast and loose with equipment descriptions to get me to believe he's planning some kind of take over.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: Good grief, people! First of all, the author of that headline is either ignorant or dishone...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

Good grief, people!

First of all, the author of that headline is either ignorant or dishonest. Those aren't tanks. They aren't even remotely tanks. A real tank would eat those things for a snack. Heck, a WWII era tank would eat those things for light lunch.

Second of all, police departments of even a modest size often have an armored vehicle or two. Most of the ones I've seen are either light recon vehicles or security vehcicles that are decades old.

The fact that the author felt the need to try and sell a light armored vehicle as a tank speaks volumes for the credibility of the underlying conspiracy silliness.

I'm no fan of Obama, but you're going to have to to better than playing fast and loose with equipment descriptions to get me to believe he's planning some kind of take over.

--hide--

Hi John,

Nice to see you again smile

Serves me right for not clicking on the link and doing some homework. Grrrr!

Jim ☺

Posts 11 - 20 of 151