Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: Is this absolutely positive? I'm serious people. I want to know where I can look this up. I...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

Is this absolutely positive? I'm serious people. I want to know where I can look this up. I mean because light or not. Any type of tank like that is not meant for general purposes. You don't need those in the U.S. Almost every single type of tank or tankette(yes, that is the slang) is meant to face at least small uprisings. Such as several hundred people or something. No one has made a tank for police work. Partly because police are meant to face civilians, not armies. This is a little worrying. That's why I'm skeptical.

--hide--
They are not tanks per se. They are light armored personal carriers.Look at the link there is a video explaining the vehicle and a visual of the Vehicle.

BTW Obamas Top Man says Drone strikes are okay on U.S. Soil against citizens! washingtonexaminer.com

Make no mistake about it.A situation will be created where we will be in a civil unrest situation,by design so that Obama and his goon squad will unleash these on U.S> citizens.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

"This is getting a little creepy."
"According to one estimate,since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiledmore than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm."

Video www.thegatewaypundit.com

You will comply. Resistance is futile. That is all.

--hide--
Whatever.

Mar 5th 2013 new

The Wall Street boys who run Obama's world are getting bloodlust. These vampires need to feed.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: Is this absolutely positive? I'm serious people. I want to know where I can look this up. <...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

Is this absolutely positive? I'm serious people. I want to know where I can look this up.

--hide--
Here at the original link smile www.thegatewaypundit.com

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: The Wall Street boys who run Obama's world are getting bloodlust. These vampires need to feed....
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

The Wall Street boys who run Obama's world are getting bloodlust. These vampires need to feed.

--hide--
Thats correct.They will kill many people,as /Communist/Marxists have always done.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Thats correct.They will kill many people,as /Communist/Marxists have always done.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Thats correct.They will kill many people,as /Communist/Marxists have always done.

--hide--

Sure, these guys love any totalitarian ideology and will back what on the surface appears to be contradictory ideologies.

Mar 5th 2013 new

Breaking: Obama DHS Soups Up Drone Fleet to Include Domestic Surveillance Capabilities www.thegatewaypundit.com

Mar 5th 2013 new

If you want to see/hear something even more creepy....

Combine these recent purchases of tanks and ammunition with this excerpt from one of Obama's speeches when he was running for his first term. I don't have an exact date of the speech, but the "Change" poster on the podium is from his first campaign.

I transcribed this word-for-word from the video below: >>> In Obama's own words
"We cannot continue to rely only on our military, to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've gotta have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

See www.youtube.com for the video.

I don't know about any of you, but this is very creepy and ominous to me. I suppose, at the time of the speech, this was probably seen as just one of those throw-away comments from a politician. Perhaps, in hindsight, Obama had much more in mind when he made that comment. scratchchin I would like to know at whom he plans to point these tanks and guns.... And he the one that wants more gun control.

Ed

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: It does say Light Armored tanks John.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

It does say Light Armored tanks John.

--hide--

It doesn't matter, Bernard.

It could say light armored terodactyls, and it would be just as accurate.

Get it straight: those ARE NOT TANKS!!!

By your logic it would be okay to describe them as Light armored spaceships. Just because one includes a single correct adjective in front of the wrong noun, doesn't make it a correct statement.

They are not heavy tanks, they are not light tanks, they are not blue tanks, they are not tanks with fuzzy dice hanging from a mirror, they are not tanks. Period. End of discussion.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Strategy: Tanks not required, Roads suitable for rapid deployment, Light armoured vehicles best opt...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Strategy: Tanks not required, Roads suitable for rapid deployment, Light armoured vehicles best option for quick deployment and ease of manouverablity, Closure of highways and obstruction of escape routes easily attainable goals, Initiate media campaign for disarmament of citizens. If this is achieved likely house to house fighting minimised. Organised religion equals free thinking and a stimulant for moral opposition to planned popuiation control. Old saying "Create the need and the people will buy what you are selling!"

Once upon a time there was a short bandy legged, hate filled, ranting rat bag, who couldn't even shave properly. Who with persistence blamed one section of society for all the countries problems. This same said diminutive reject from mainstream society gathered like minded and jaded personalties into his exclusive club for badly dressed dictators. This deranged little gargoyle had a serious defect which gave him gigantic thighs, which was a constant reminder to him that he was different and contributed to his bad self image. So our historical misfit found an ally in a chicken farmer who regularly led campaigns against rioting and dissenting chickens in his coup. After subjegating and reassimulating his wayward fowls it was time to move on to greater things!! These two misfits burned the midnight oil to make themselves appear normal to an unsuspecting society whilst gathering more moral bankrupt psychopaths to rally to the cause. So a uniform to bolster internal comradship was designed by Chicken Little and the badly shaven Hating Ranter. So to make our little ranter look normal all had to wear silly pants with room for thunder thighs! Now the ranting little bleeder looked normal! As everyone now looked stupid! Next on the agenda was to surround oneself with Catholics who were only on the surface rightious moral pillars of society, free thinkers whom were progressive enough to know when to be liberal in thinking when the times called for such a response. After all it was the 20th Century and science has replaced the need for a God! God could now retire and play golf with all the deceased priests and progressives of the past! We will call you if we need you! Here is your Gold Watch God! We have removed the hands and set the time zone to Eternity! Bon Voyage!! Next step, find a section of society that doesn't quite fit in with the New Wave Progressives! Start a campaign of villification, blame most of the societies problems on this group of malcontents! Start a smear and inuendo campaign.Next step reduce this groups rights to free speech and religious expression. Create the them against us syndrome. Stage rallies and infilltrate and cause disturbance at opposition rallies to demonize them, thus making it easier to remove their influence on society. In the background of these propaganda chess moves, create and arm a tactical, swift moving, peoples army and by stealth purchase arms and ammunition and light armoured vehicles, plus transport vehicles to move swiftly into action when sufficiently strong enough to subdue dissent. By this time the organised and directed hate against the moral villified minority won't find resistance to the arrest and transportation to holding areas of this treacherous, traiterous, problematic group. Disarmament of the general population is a priority to avoid bad publicity and world attention. Let us be seen as Humaniterians and Environmentalists so when it becomes necessary to execute the renegade subversives we can sprinkle their remains on our food crops and gardens and finally these subversives will be working for the Country that gave these sewer rats Truth! Justice and Curds and Whey! Nah!!! Couldn't happen!! After all it's the 21st Century after all! We are too sophisticated to go down that path aren't we??? What's on telly???

--hide--

Strategy: Find a some pictures and lie about what's in them. Make a bunch of general statements and vague innuendo. Once you have the attention of the people who are naturally distrustfull or hate some person or organization, use that distrust and hatred to fan the flames of fear. Make lots and lots of accusations that are backed by true but meaningless facts. If the facts aren't covenient, exaggerate or even lie. Say that any holes in your argument are because "they" have silenced the truth. Whatever you do, don't ever get too specific- at that point you run the risk of somebody actually proving you wrong. Just keep in vague and general...

Posts 31 - 40 of 151