Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Rick-948959 said: There are 3 types of math people 1) Those that are good at math 2) Those that are not good at math.
(Quote) Rick-948959 said: There are 3 types of math people 1) Those that are good at math 2) Those that are not good at math.
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

A variant of this joke:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mar 5th 2013 new

Folks, please do not post jokes involving God, the Blessed Mother, saints, etc. These types of jokes are highly irreverent and constitute sins against the first commandment as well as being a source of scandal.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mar 5th 2013 new

How to catch a unique animal? You neak up on it?

How do you catch a tame animal? The thame way?

What kind of car does Minnie Mouse Drive? A Minnie Van. . .

That's it, that's all I have, lol. . .

Mar 5th 2013 new

A dog is talking to his doggy friend and says, "I've been feeling kind of depressed lately." His doggy friend tells him, "Maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist." The first dog replies, "I can't. I'm not allowed up on the couch." laughing

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: A dog is talking to his doggy friend and says, "I've been feeling kind of depressed latel...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

A dog is talking to his doggy friend and says, "I've been feeling kind of depressed lately." His doggy friend tells him, "Maybe you should talk to a psychiatrist." The first dog replies, "I can't. I'm not allowed up on the couch."

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 5th 2013 new

1. Q: Why was Adam a famous runner?
A: Because he was first in the human race. laughing

Mar 5th 2013 new

An advantage of having a disability:

When I go into a restaurant, I don't have to wait to be seated. Rolling Along

Mar 5th 2013 new

How can you tell when a violin is out of tune? The bow is moving!

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: from my 7yo daughter just now: knock, knockwho's there?OliveOlive who...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

from my 7yo daughter just now:

knock, knock
who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you, Mommy!
((big hug and kisses))

--hide--

Adorable! Glad to see we have a child, by proxy, contributing! :) They are precious.

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: A variant of this joke: There are 10 types of people in the world: those ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

A variant of this joke:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

--hide--

Haha! LOVE it!

Posts 21 - 30 of 71