Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 7th 2013 new

Here's a good Catholic one

Two men considering a religious vocation were having a conversation. "What is similar about the Jesuit and Dominican Orders?" one asked

The Second replied, "Well, they were both founded by Spaniards"

"St. Dominic for the Dominicans and St. Ignatius of Loyola for the Jesuits"

They were also both founded to correct heresy.

The Dominicans to convert the Albigensians and the Jesuits to convert the Protestants.

The first man then asked "Well, if that's what is similar, then what is different about the Jesuit and Dominican orders?

The second replied, "How many Albigensians have you met?"

Mar 10th 2013 new

My favorite is Bob Hope: With his hands up, "Don't shoot, it's only me!" Then to the audience, "Ha, 'only me'...that's the understatement of the millenium!"

Mar 10th 2013 new

Thought of another one.

At an Irish wedding reception, the MC says to the guests, "Will all the married men here today please go and stand beside the one person who has made your life worth living?"

The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Mar 10th 2013 new

Sven and Ole were walking through a field and saw a big hole. They wondered how deep it was; so they threw a rock in but didn't hear it hit the ground. So they looked around and found a big plank, which they dragged over and threw in the hole. Again, they didn't hear a thing, but all of a sudden a goat came running by at incredible speed and plunged down the hole. Still they didn't hear a sound. A bit later a farmer came by looking for his goat.
Sven said, "It might be da goat who yust ran past and yumped in da hole."
"Oh, no," said the farmer, "that can't be... my goat is tied to big heavy plank."

Mar 10th 2013 new

A man was on a bus with two little kids.The little girl asked a middle aged woman,How old are you?The man said,You shouldnt ask people questions like that.The woman said,Thats alright.Can you count to 30?The little boy said,I count to 100.wide eyed shocked hissyfit

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Cortney-682048 said: Thought of another one. At an Irish wedding reception, the MC says to the guest...
(Quote) Cortney-682048 said:

Thought of another one.

At an Irish wedding reception, the MC says to the guests, "Will all the married men here today please go and stand beside the one person who has made your life worth living?"

The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

--hide--

That was a good one! Thanks

Mar 11th 2013 new
Wjat's the brsy way to keep a Texan in suspense?
Mar 11th 2013 new

Obama

Mar 11th 2013 new
NO
Mar 11th 2013 new

A guy gets mugged walking down the street. He puts up a good fight, but his attacker finally wins.

The mugger grabs the guy's wallet and exclaims, "You fought that hard for a lousy dollar bill?"

"Naw," the victim says, "I was afraid you'd find the hundred bucks I have hidden in my sock!"

Posts 41 - 50 of 71