Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: Obama
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

Obama

--hide--
Obama was sleeping in the White House when he saw the ghost of George Washington. He asked, "George, how do I fix this country?" "Be honest and truthful like I was," came the reply.

The next night Obama saw the ghost of Thomas Jefferson. "Tom, how do I fix this country?" he inquired. "Love the Constitution like I did," came the answer.

The third night, Obama awoke to the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. "Abe, my man, how do I fix this country?" And Lincoln replied, "Go see a play."
Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) John-146319 said: TSteven Wright humor - some of the best! Here's one of my favorites: I got on this ski ...
(Quote) John-146319 said:

TSteven Wright humor - some of the best! Here's one of my favorites:

I got on this ski lift with this guy I didn't know. We went halfway up the mountain without saying a word. Then he turned to me and said, "You know, this is the first time I've gone skiing in ten years." I said, "Why did you take such a long time off?" He said, "I was in prison. Want to know why?" I said, "Not really. Well, you better tell me why." He said, "I pushed a total stranger off a Ferris wheel." I said, "I remember you."

--hide--

nice one John! laughing laughing thumbsup thumbsup

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Obama was sleeping in the White House when he saw the ghost of George Washington. He asked, "George,...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Obama was sleeping in the White House when he saw the ghost of George Washington. He asked, "George, how do I fix this country?" "Be honest and truthful like I was," came the reply.

The next night Obama saw the ghost of Thomas Jefferson. "Tom, how do I fix this country?" he inquired. "Love the Constitution like I did," came the answer.

The third night, Obama awoke to the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. "Abe, my man, how do I fix this country?" And Lincoln replied, "Go see a play."
--hide--

I like that one. And everything is about Lincoln now. There is a TV movie and a studio movie out about him.

Mar 12th 2013 new

When I was working in a church a few weeks ago a man came up to me and said:

"I went to an atheists funeral last week, and I felt bad for the deceased because he
was all dressed up and no where to go."

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: So the Dalai Lama walks up to a hot dog vendor in NYC and asks: Could you make me one with everyth...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

So the Dalai Lama walks up to a hot dog vendor in NYC and asks: Could you make me one with everything?

--hide--

Not getting that, John, unless the Dali Lama wants to be the one who has everything?

Mar 12th 2013 new

Obama

--hide--
I thought that these were supposed to be clean jokes?
Mar 12th 2013 new

Obama

--hide--
I thought that these were supposed to be clean jokes?
Mar 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Obama was sleeping in the White House when he saw the ghost of George Washington. He asked, "George, how do I ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Obama was sleeping in the White House when he saw the ghost of George Washington. He asked, "George, how do I fix this country?" "Be honest and truthful like I was," came the reply.

--hide--
Good one!!
Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) John-132457 said: So the Dalai Lama walks up to a hot dog vendo...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
John-132457 said:

So the Dalai Lama walks up to a hot dog vendor in NYC and asks: Could you make me one with everything?

Not getting that, John, unless the Dali Lama wants to be the one who has everything?

--hide--

...ONE, with everything...

Affter he get's his hot dog he hands the vendor a $5. The Dalai Lama stands there for a while and finally asks: "May I have my change?" The vendor responds: "Change must come from within".

Mar 13th 2013 new
Ok ok, I have one. So this elderly bachelor goes to the parish bingo, and wins a toilet brush. The following week he goes to bingo again, and returns the brush he won the week before. The lady running the bingo looked at him a little bewildered, and asked him what's wrong with the brush. He said:" oh nothing, but I think I am going to stick with toilet paper". Well, maybe not the cleanest, and maybe not the best, but it is my most recent.
Posts 51 - 60 of 71