Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone uses the personal interview feature on their profile? I have yet to see anyone with it in use on their profile. It seems almost wrong to me. What do people think? If you do use the feature, what questions do you ask?
Mar 4th 2013 new

Check mine out. But to tell you the truth, my questions are more of a curiosity than anything else. I don't put any real weight into how anyone answers them!

Mar 4th 2013 new

I don't like it. I would prefer to have people answer for themselves. What if none of it describes them. People are multi-dimensional...I like that about people. I don't want to really make a personal interview.

Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-267933 said: Check mine out. But to tell you the truth, my questions are more of a curiosity than anything else. I don't p...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

Check mine out. But to tell you the truth, my questions are more of a curiosity than anything else. I don't put any real weight into how anyone answers them!

--hide--

Thanks! I like your questions.
Mar 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-267933 said: Check mine out. But to tell you the truth, my questions are more of a curiosity than anything else. I don't p...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

--hide--

Thanks! I like your questions.
Mar 4th 2013 new

Thanks! biggrin

Mar 4th 2013 new

First Post Alert!

Welcome, fellow Chicagoan, to the forums!

I have an interview and I get alot of first contacts of men taking the interview. I think it allows you to ask some questions that are important to you, and do some fun questions too. I agree, it would be nice to have narrative answers, but it's a start.

Mar 4th 2013 new

check mine out -- i love taking interviews that are not just stock questions -- i like to have fun with them!

Mar 4th 2013 new

I have one, and I take one if I see it.

I like to see the types of questions a person puts in the interview. Did they just use the canned ones, or did they invent some new ones? Did they only offer yes/no answers, or is there a "not applicable" option?

The answers I get on my own interview give me an idea of what kinds of things would be interesting to discuss with this person. "Why did you answer that?"

I think it's fun, and useful. I just wish there was an option to skip questions that seem irrelevant.

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-811709 said: Hi, I was just wondering if anyone uses the personal interview feature on their profile? I have yet to...
(Quote) Theresa-811709 said: Hi, I was just wondering if anyone uses the personal interview feature on their profile? I have yet to see anyone with it in use on their profile. It seems almost wrong to me. What do people think? If you do use the feature, what questions do you ask?
--hide--

I have one and I've run across a lot of guys who have them. I tried to make the answers all-encompassing and make the questions about things the profile doesn't cover (homeschooling? first date ideas?) I put some "would you rather" questions in mine and and I've seen some people play games with them - super creative and funny! I also saw one guy make nearly all of his questions nonsequiters, which was funny and also gave me a sense of his personality. Depending on how you use them, they can be helpful and fun.

Posts 1 - 10 of 19