Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: She has a husband? OK, I'll have to start calling Sophia Loren than.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

She has a husband?

OK, I'll have to start calling Sophia Loren than.

--hide--

And a little girl too.. wink

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Forum Rule #13..Others members are not to be discussed in the Language, gender spec...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Forum Rule #13..Others members are not to be discussed in the Language, gender specific, or any other forum with or without restricted access under any circumstances.

If he should read what you have posted here you have just caused public embarrassment to him.. Is that really fair? No matter what was said, if it was in a private message it is a violation of Forum Rule #6.. Private messages are private-they are not to be posted or discussed in the forums without mutual agreement from both parties.

--hide--

These were phone conversations and messages he left on my home phone -- I never identified him by name, number, time, etc.

03/06/2013 new

Some women can SCREAM and SHOUTirked
Then get mad and throw things abouthissyfit
Then be terrible and meanshocked
Then use talk not very cleanshocked
Then kick you in the shinweeping
This is not the way true love will beginsoapbox
My advice is be kind and sweet.thumbsup
And cook us guys a meal nice and neatstir the pot! Its getting cold! Turkey! Cheers!

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: (Quote) Donna-83441 said: Forum Rule #13..Others members a...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Quote:
Donna-83441 said:

Forum Rule #13..Others members are not to be discussed in the Language, gender specific, or any other forum with or without restricted access under any circumstances.

If he should read what you have posted here you have just caused public embarrassment to him.. Is that really fair? No matter what was said, if it was in a private message it is a violation of Forum Rule #6.. Private messages are private-they are not to be posted or discussed in the forums without mutual agreement from both parties.

These were phone conversations and messages he left on my home phone -- I never identified him by name, number, time, etc.

--hide--

Does he hope for a second career as a stand up comedian ? and was he rehearsing into your phone machine and with you?

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does he hope for a second career as a stand up comedian ? and was he rehearsing into your...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Does he hope for a second career as a stand up comedian ? and was he rehearsing into your phone machine and with you?

--hide--

I don't know -- maybe he does -- but I'll not be his captive audience for that kind of stuff ever again.

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does he hope for a second career as a ...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I don't know -- maybe he does -- but I'll not be his captive audience for that kind of stuff ever again.

--hide--

I know. I heard some awful humor like that in a terrible sitcom not too long ago. I think it is sick, as you know.

03/06/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I was talking with someone here from cm as friends and he kept making remarks that were offensive and sexual -...

I was talking with someone here from cm as friends and he kept making remarks that were offensive and sexual -- like "guys would be more motivated to dance if women's breasts were on their backs to we could get a good feel" and other remarks about the "soft parts" that he wanted to enjoy and also things like "guess the women on cm just aren't as intelligent as the men" because no woman was buying what he was selling which maybe he thought was humorous or cute but definitely wasn't. I cut communication and, I suppose rudely, told him I felt he was crude and offensive. Would you call that rashly turning down a man?

--hide--

Absolutely NOT.
May 20 new
It happens.

I had a great month-long conversation with one lady on here, and she eventually very politely explained that it just wasn't gonna work out. I didn't get all the details I'd wanted, but we parted respectfully. I've got no ill will towards her.

On the other hand, one girl I had been talking to for about as long asked me if we could be Facebook friends. Ten days later, she blocked me there and here with no reason given, or even a goodbye. I believe she was simply overwhelmed, but it was pretty low-class to not even allow me to say goodbye. Men have feelings, too.
May 20 new
I think this happened to me at least once. The lady seemed to be right up my alley, and lived not too far from me. I actually got the nerve to write to her, but she just blew me off for no rational reason. This was probably several years ago, and she is still kicking around here, probably wondering why no one ever writes to her and why she is still single.
May 20 new
Humility isn't exactly one of their virtues.
Posts 51 - 60 of 76