Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 16th 2013 new

Hi All----i was talking to a former CM from Panama City area--she said she and her friend(former CM) would be interested for a get together also--they would come to Tampa-Orlando--prayers theheart rosary

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Judie-947029 said: (Quote) Delia-938878 said: PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTI...
(Quote) Judie-947029 said:

[quote]Delia-938878 said:

PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE

TIME: LUNCH OR DINNER

I vote for Tampa, although I do see the Easter weekend being a bad weekend to get together on having other family obligations, I like the idea though....

--hide--
Judie, we have to wait for Steve's date in April, because this month is so tight and at the same time it's Easter weekend, most of us made plans...Keep on eye for the new date in April please, thank you very much for the interest, so we know we'll able to bring more members for this small event...I love it!!!

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi All----i was talking to a former CM from Panama City area--she said she and her friend(former ...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Hi All----i was talking to a former CM from Panama City area--she said she and her friend(former CM) would be interested for a get together also--they would come to Tampa-Orlando--prayers

--hide--
Awesome, thank you Peter!!!..God is great, HE's moving us to make it happen...So excited!!!!!...Peter just keep checking on the forum for the update, it will be in April due to Easter weekend for this month.....God bless us all!!!!!!!...Thank you Lord to make it happen!!!AMEN!!!

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: June 22nd at the Daytona Beach boardwalk....how does that sound for the second meet and greet?
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

June 22nd at the Daytona Beach boardwalk....how does that sound for the second meet and greet?

--hide--
Cheryl, we greatly appreciate you're joining us, Steve, we have to work really hard, imagine out of state member is willing to join us, am so thrilled...Thank you Lord, you are awesome!!!!

Mar 18th 2013 new

*****Orlando Members**** this is from Steve****

Steve-111719 said:

How does meeting for dinner April 6th or April 13th at Jesse's in Brandon sound to everyone?

Please vote ASAP so we can set something up and get a definite date (so the Orlando/St. Augustine date can be set as well).

If you have any questions, please message me ASAP...****

I voted for APRIL 13TH, I think 3weeks plan should be great, please respond ASAP...and suggestions for a place please is officially open...I have a friend that works in Sushi restaurant, I can find out about discount...so please post your idea....thank you Lord, for your blessings, Amen

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Judie-947029 said: (Quote) Delia-938878 said: PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTI...
(Quote) Judie-947029 said:

[quote]Delia-938878 said:

PLACE: ORLANDO, TAMPA OR ST AUGUSTINE

TIME: LUNCH OR DINNER

I vote for Tampa, although I do see the Easter weekend being a bad weekend to get together on having other family obligations, I like the idea though....

--hide--
Judie, thank you for your interest, as you voted Tampa, that's great, go ahead and follow Steve's Tampa get together, we're, Orlando members planning to follow Steve's date on our first meet and greet, and then we'll set up the bigggest event after small group's get-together..he's suggestions are April 6 or 13th, and I think 13th is reasonable for preparation...Thank you Lord for keep bringing more members to Florida get together, Amen

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-307635 said: I think this sounds like a fun idea, probably in either Orlando or Tampa (because they ...
(Quote) Tim-307635 said:

I think this sounds like a fun idea, probably in either Orlando or Tampa (because they are centrally located within Florida). A Saturday would probably work best. It sounds like a fun event!

--hide--
Yes Tim, bringing us all together is an awesome plan, we're here to make friends and have fun at least once or every other month. We could probably do some volunteering in one month or fund raising, so much things that we can share our time to less fortunate.....God is great for bringing more members attention to this matter. Thank you again Lord!!!...As I told Judie, you guys check out Steve's post about Tampa get together and vote for the date either April 6th or 13th ..,.God bless us all!!!

Mar 24th 2013 new

Calling all Orlando members, it's time for our first meet and greet!!!!! suggestions for the date APRIL 6TH OR 13TH........PLEASE POST NOW SO WE CAN PLAN THIS MUCH BETTER.......GOD, PLEASE BLESS US TO MAKE OUR FIRST MEETING BE SUCCESSFUL, AMEN!!!!!.......TAMPA IS LOOKING GREAT FOR THEIR PARTICIPATIONS, GOD IS GREAT!!!!.........

I VOTED APRIL 13TH

Mar 27th 2013 new
I will be coming from Trinidad but Fl is an easy fly in, maybe not April but I can do June for the 2nd meet up
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I will be coming from Trinidad but Fl is an easy fly in, maybe not April but I can do June for the 2n...
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: I will be coming from Trinidad but Fl is an easy fly in, maybe not April but I can do June for the 2nd meet up
--hide--

Nekeisha, Thank you for your interest, you're definitely welcome for our next big event for summer, I cannot wait either...and we look forward to meet with you and the rest of Floridians....God bless you!

Posts 31 - 40 of 42