Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/06/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Of Kevin Curran from New Jersey.. He is a former CM'r and was always on fire for God.. His dau...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Of Kevin Curran from New Jersey.. He is a former CM'r and was always on fire for God.. His daughter left the following message on his Facebook page..We are all shocked and saddened..

Dear family and friends,

My name is Katrina I am Kevin's second oldest daughter. It is with the greatest sadness and pain that I am writing here. My father passed today and is now a beautiful angel of god. My father was the most devoted person I knew. He was devoted to his children, grandchildren, and to God. He loved unconditionally and would give the shirt off his back. He truly is amazing. I love you so much daddy and I miss you.

--hide--

Oh My I am so sorry. Was Kevin sick? Either way we pray for the repose of his soul and for comfort to all that knew him.

May he be with the angels and saints in heaven, singing praises to God.

So sorry to hear this news.

Be ever ready .. as we never know the time or day..

Kathleen Praying hug rosary theheart

Posts 41 - 41 of 41