Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 6th 2013 new

I will add you to my job novena! Praying I am unemployed, the Archdiocese of Philly closed my second school last year. It has been hard, but just when I think things are so bad, sad God pops in! It has also been humbling, not that being a Catholic school teacher wasn't humbling, but I think I finally understand the gifts of the Holy Spirit and total trust in God. I bet God has something big for you...keep your eyes open, trust, pray novenas and it will come. Do not worry...I feel God has something big for the unemployed...and maybe there will be another door open to teaching in that school. hug rosary crossfingers
I will put all the unemployed in Mary's theheart tonight.
Blessings.
Beth

Mar 7th 2013 new

Prayers offered for you to be securely employed as soon as possible.

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I ha...
(Quote) Stephanie-776707 said: I am on a year to year contract and just found out that the person I replaced it considering coming back. I have been there less than a year and was only supposed to be temporary so the job is hers if she wants it. I am just so tired of starting over in new schools and grades. Please pray that things work out for me there or that there is an awesome new spot for me somewhere. Thank you!
--hide--

a prayer for you stephanie---and some advice--do a great job wherever you go--and be enthusiastic---and things will work out great for you.God helps those that helps themselves in MANY situations
Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 21 - 24 of 24