Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 7th 2013 new

Her surgery went well....though she is in lots of surgical pain. And is understandably emotional since it is her front tooth. She is very grateful for your prayers however.....as I am ALWAYS as well~

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Her surgery went well....though she is in lots of surgical pain. And is understandably emotional since it is he...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Her surgery went well....though she is in lots of surgical pain. And is understandably emotional since it is her front tooth. She is very grateful for your prayers however.....as I am ALWAYS as well~

--hide--

Continuing to pray
Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Continuing to pray
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Continuing to pray
--hide--
Thank you so much Brenda

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Her surgery went well....though she is in lots of surgical pain. And is understandably emotional since it is he...

--hide--
Thank God the surgery is over. Does she have to have anymore procedures done? My sister's tooth implant was done in stages. Still praying....
Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Thank God the surgery is over. Does she have to have anymore procedures done? My sister's tooth imp...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Thank God the surgery is over. Does she have to have anymore procedures done? My sister's tooth implant was done in stages. Still praying....
--hide--
Eileen, from what I understand it will be done in stages. Right now she will have a type of retainer put in. She is even trying to joke about....saying "Oh look NO font toof!" But she is still upset too. My brother is with her right now.

Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:
(Quote) Carolyn-896104 said:

--hide--
Thank you Carolyn~

Mar 7th 2013 new
Praying for her.
Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Praying for her.
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Praying for her.
--hide--
Thanks Helen~

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: from a front tooth which fractured inside the bone. She will have to have it extracted (oral surg...

from a front tooth which fractured inside the bone. She will have to have it extracted (oral surgery) Thursday (is the earliest time) And then the healing process will take a long time while....from what I understand. Another (tooth) can not be put in for a long while. This s-i-l is a tough lady...and for her to cry from the pain means she is REALLY hurting; and of course has to wait until Thursday. Thanks again ALL of you...for your prayers~

--hide--

Prayer for Healing offered for your SIL. May she have a speedy recovery. Praying rosary Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 46