Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Prayer for Healing offered for your SIL. May she have a speedy recovery.
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Prayer for Healing offered for your SIL. May she have a speedy recovery.

--hide--
Thank you Lea...

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Thank you Lea...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Thank you Lea...

--hide--

You are welcome Jerry. I supposed her surgery was yesterday? Hope she is doing better now with the help of our dear Lord Jesus Christ, the best doctor and the greatest healer of all. Praying

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: You are welcome Jerry. I supposed her surgery was yesterday? Hope she is doing better now with ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

You are welcome Jerry. I supposed her surgery was yesterday? Hope she is doing better now with the help of our dear Lord Jesus Christ, the best doctor and the greatest healer of all.

--hide--
Yes. She is doing okay Lea, thank you. My brother informs me she has gotten ahead of the pain and has it under control.

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Yes. She is doing okay Lea, thank you. My brother informs me she has gotten ahead of the pain and...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Yes. She is doing okay Lea, thank you. My brother informs me she has gotten ahead of the pain and has it under control.

--hide--

Praying Praying hug hug Hope the healing continues and any additional procedures go well.

Mar 9th 2013 new

For good healing Praying Praying

Mar 9th 2013 new

Clara and Myriam......thank you!

Posts 41 - 46 of 46