Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: You're welcome, Mari! After I read Edward's posting (thanks for the...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

You're welcome, Mari!

After I read Edward's posting (thanks for the idea, Edward ), I actually sent in a help ticket asking Admin. to add a Panamanian flag as an emoticon (and an angel emoticon too), but they sent me back a message saying they can't do it now as there are going to be changes to the forums in a few weeks, but they will send it to the tech team to consider later! So this is the best I can do for now!

--hide--

I love your Pledge of Allegiance, and National Anthem. The latter is full of hope, and is so uplifting. I receive your United States Flag with the outmost respect and gratitude for haveing met so many wonderful gringoes in my life. heart

Mari

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: I love your Pledge of Allegiance, and National Anthem. The latter is full of hope, an...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

I love your Pledge of Allegiance, and National Anthem. The latter is full of hope, and is so uplifting. I receive your with the outmost respect and gratitude for haveing met so many wonderful gringoes in my life.

Mari

--hide--

HAVING MET! ooopsss so sorry for that! sorry

Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Mari! Happy Birthday!

peace, Patrick

Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Mariwave Happy Birthday! clap balloon Happy Birthday! party present

Mar 5th 2013 new

Thanks, Brian & Patrick. I'll take all of today's good wishes and place them at the foot of Our Lord when I go to 5:30pm Mass. Thanks to Tricia who started this, I was inspired to attend daily Mass. It's true that what goes around comes around! I have so many prayers of thanksgiving to offer...

Praying

MAri

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Let us wish a very happy birthday (and feliz cumpleanos) to Mari in Panama City, Panama!

--hide--

Happy Birthday Mari Happy Birthday! rose balloon party
Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hug

Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mari! Hope you had a wonderful day! party party present present hyper hyper

Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mari ! Happy Birthday! rose Praying

Mar 5th 2013 new

party Happy Birthday, Mari! Happy Birthday! present clap

CM has no Lithuanian flag, either.

Posts 11 - 20 of 44