Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Very good question, E! No Panamania flag? Maybe there aren't too many of us... Let's hope the few of us...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Very good question, E! No Panamania flag? Maybe there aren't too many of us... Let's hope the few of us (is there anyone else out there ???) have left a mark.

Mari

--hide--

Happy Birthday Mari Happy Birthday! theheart hug I pray you had a wonderful and blessed day Praying theheart

By the way no Lebanese Flag too smile
Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Very good question, E! No Panamania flag? Maybe there aren't too many of us... Let's hope the few of us...

Very good question, E! No Panamania flag? Maybe there aren't too many of us... Let's hope the few of us (is there anyone else out there ???) have left a mark.

Mari

--hide--

Happy Birthday Mari Happy Birthday! theheart hug I pray you had a wonderful and blessed day Praying theheart

By the way no Lebanese Flag too smile
Mar 5th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mari

wave Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Praying hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mari ! Happy Birthday! Cheers! note present party

Mar 6th 2013 new

clap hyper Happy Birthday, Mari!! May you have many wonderful surprises this year!! party present present rose heart

Mar 6th 2013 new

Dear Friends in the Lord:

I wish I were able to thank each and every one of you with a personal hug My kids took me to dinner. When I asked for the bill, my oldest had already taken care of it - he has a lovely Catholic GF with whom he is involved in Church, a full time job, his own small cafeteria, and will graduate from colle in a few months... and he is not even 23 ! Well... Isn't it lovely to be old enough to be pampered by the kids?

I would like to thank the lovely Pink Ladies who enlighten me with their post, Josephine, Sherrill-ann (so much wisdom! Keep posting!), Becky, Sheila & Beverly. To Lina and Therese, It's wonderful to know that there is a global community to enrich the stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Oh, the wonderful knight-errant Bernie & Jim, who make us feel lady's handkerchief

Have a great day, just like all the dear posters and those who sent me emots made me have,

Mari

Mar 6th 2013 new

Oops -- didn't see this until today......

Glad you enjoyed your dia especial con su familia. Belated birthday greetings -- may you enjoy many, many more. We're glad to see you in the forums. lady's handkerchief Happy Birthday! cookie hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

Thanks, Ray.

I've read so many of your posts, that I feel like your're everyone's best friend!

hug Praying You get a Gold Star!

Mari

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Thanks, Tricia!!! I ussually hide for my b-day, but this year I'm so happy with all...

Thanks, Tricia!!!

I ussually hide for my b-day, but this year I'm so happy with all the blessing I have received . Thanks to many readings and a few postings, I have been able to connect the dots on all the accumulated teachings of the Churc in my life.

This is going to be my best B-day ever!!!

Mari

--hide--
Blessed Birthday, Mari! Happy Birthday!

Mar 6th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Mari Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! wave party party present present

Posts 21 - 30 of 44