Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: It is with true joy that I count myself among you. God's blessings to all. Eileen
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: It is with true joy that I count myself among you. God's blessings to all. Eileen
--hide--

Your kind thoughts are returned to you, Eileen.

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle and Beverly, I am in awe of your accomplishments and sacrifices in your lives. I am heart happy ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle and Beverly, I am in awe of your accomplishments and sacrifices in your lives. I am heart happy knowing you through this site and all the others who will respond to this subject. To all the caretakers and there are many of us, put one foot in front of the other, take one day at a time and reap the blessings every day. It is with true joy that I count myself among you. God's blessings to all. Eileen
--hide--

Thank you, Eileen and Beverly! And to you both, as well. This is what keeps me coming back to CM - being able to share who we are and where we've been. I believe it and all of you will help me get to where I'm going. Chelle

Posts 11 - 12 of 12