Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 6th 2013 new

Linda I will be praying for you and your family may God be with you.

Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Mar 6th 2013 new

Linda,

may our heavenly Father in Jesus' name comfort you and help you and your Mom in this loss. and may he take your Father's soul to his kingdom.

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed a...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now. My mom needs for me to be strong. Please pray for my strength.

--hide--
Linda, I am so very sorry. I pray that God Our Father holds His Hands over your entire family and gives you His overwhelming peace and love. Praying rosary theheart

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed a...

Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now. My mom needs for me to be strong. Please pray for my strength.

--hide--

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved father. David's advice was great. I will add my prayers with the rest of your CM brothers and sisters.

Mar 6th 2013 new

My condolence, Linda. I will pray for you and your mother. theheart Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

--hide--

So sorry for your loss Linda..

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

PrayingSo sorry for your loss of your dad.

Mar 6th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed. God bless you.
Mar 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now...

--hide--

My deepest sympathies to you, your mother and family.

Praying theheart rosary hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 102