Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 6th 2013 new

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad Linda. Prayers for you for stength to be there for your Mom. Please take care of yourself too. God Bless.

Mar 6th 2013 new

Linda-- my thoughts and prayers go with you. You have the strength to support your mom and you have strength within to sustain yourself. Give it to God He will be your strength. May our Blessed Mother comfort you both under Her mantel of Love. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen Take care....Jane Praying rosary theheart hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

sad Linda, I am truly sorry about this. hug and Praying for your Dad, you and your family!

Mar 6th 2013 new

rosary rose rose rose I will pray for you and your family, Linda. May your Dad rest in peace.
Mary

Mar 6th 2013 new

ETERNAL rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace. Amen.

Linda, I'm sorry for your loss, and praying for your strength. rosary

Mar 6th 2013 new

Oh, Linda, I will surely pray for alll of you and your dad's soul.

As a father, he'll be making the necessary arrangements for all of you when you join our Father. He IS the Head of the Family, afetr all.

Talk to him, laugh with him, cry with him in the future when you visit his resting place. That's what the Communio of Saints is.

I wish I were with you to hug you in person. Thank you for the opportunity to share in your sorrow. You are offering us a way for becoming holy.

Praying

Mari

Mar 6th 2013 new

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and may the perputal light shine upon him. Come Holy Spirit. Praying rosary

My sincere condolences to you, Linda and your family. hug Praying rosary

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed a...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

Please pray. My family just suffered it's second big loss in the past 22 months. Dad passed away just now. My mom needs for me to be strong. Please pray for my strength.

--hide--
I was alone with my dad when he passed away 31 years ago, and I still miss him. We know we're going to lose our parents, but it's still hard. I will pray for the continued strength of the strong woman that you are. theheart

Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new

So sorry Lindahug theheart rosary

Posts 41 - 50 of 102