Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

03/11/2013 new

Why wouldn't a divorced person be able to participate? Only a few people are fully annulled

03/11/2013 new

(Quote) Richard-828895 said: Why wouldn't a divorced person be able to participate? Only a few people are fully annulled...
(Quote) Richard-828895 said:

Why wouldn't a divorced person be able to participate? Only a few people are fully annulled

--hide--

I wouldn't say only a few people are annulled..There are many annulled people on this site.

If you are not free to marry in the church you are not supposed to use CM for romantic purposes..

03/12/2013 new

Julie I am in a similar situation.. my ex husband is deceased and according to my church and diocese I am free to marry. I've done extensive research on it through my church and diocese... but CM won't change my status because I am not annulled.. so I don't get to see my matches.

03/12/2013 new

I am locking this thread as it has deviated from it's original intent.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14