Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones he...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones help

--hide--

Some people call black and white cats "jellicle cats" after The Cats Musical www.youtube.com

Heres some more names for black & white cats:
A "mitted" cat just has white paws.
A pet with a white spot found on its chest has a "locket."
A cat with one or more little white belly spots has "buttons."
A "bi-color" is about half white.
A "harlequin" is mostly white with several large patches of black.
A "van" is almost all white with color patches only on the head and tail.
A "tuxedo cat" is a black and white cat with white paws, chest, and belly. It might have some white on the face as well.

Mar 9th 2013 new

Michael, Gabrelle, Ralphael, Barry.

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones he...

My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones help

--hide--

Mr. Fudd, Boozer, Frosty for the white one if it is a male Crystal or Pearl if it is a female, Scooter, Bogart or Bogie

Max, and Nosey

Mar 10th 2013 new

--hide--

The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter,
It isn't just one of your holiday games;
You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter
When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES!!!

Mar 10th 2013 new
Mittens
Mar 10th 2013 new

--hide--

Have you thought about naming those black and white kitties after some famous mimes like Shields and Yarnell or Bip the clown. Marcel Marceau is the one who played Bip the clown. Another well known clown was Emmit Kelly who played the worlds most famous circus clown Weary Willie. I just thought naming your kitties after famous clowns would be fitting because cats are natural at being comical

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Have you thought about naming those black and white kitties after some famous mimes ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Have you thought about naming those black and white kitties after some famous mimes like Shields and Yarnell or Bip the clown. Marcel Marceau is the one who played Bip the clown. Another well known clown was Emmit Kelly who played the worlds most famous circus clown Weary Willie. I just thought naming your kitties after famous clowns would be fitting because cats are natural at being comical

--hide--

Here are some websites about Emmett Kelly, Sr and Jr

www.findagrave.com

www.emmettkellymuseum.com

emmettkellyjr.com

www.joeykelly.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

--hide--

Hey Brian go ahead and post some pictures of those kittens.

Mar 10th 2013 new

Hewie, Dewey, Louie, and Scrooge. :)

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Cortney-682048 said: Hewie, Dewey, Louie, and Scrooge. :)
(Quote) Cortney-682048 said:

Hewie, Dewey, Louie, and Scrooge. :)

--hide--

Those are all cute names, Cortney and would work if they are all males.

Posts 11 - 20 of 25