Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Cortney-682048 said: Hewie, Dewey, Louie, and Scrooge. :) ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Cortney-682048 said:

Hewie, Dewey, Louie, and Scrooge. :)

Those are all cute names, Cortney and would work if they are all males.

--hide--

Remember Josie and the Pussycats, the cartoon that featured an all-girl pop music band that toured the world with their entourage, getting mixed up in strange adventures, spy capers, and mysteries? On the small-screen, the group consisted of level-headed lead singer and guitarist Josie McCoy, intelligent tambourinist Valerie Brown, and air-headed blonde drummer Melody Valentine. Other characters included their cowardly manager Alexander Cabot III, his conniving sister Alexandra, her cat Sebastian, and muscular roadie Alan M.Mayberry. That may give Brian some ideas.

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones he...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones help

--hide--

how about Snowball #1, Snowball #2, Snowball #3, and Snowball #4

or maybe Skunky #1, #2, and #3 for the black and white ones wink

03/10/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones he...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

My cat had four kittens.1White3 Black and White.Im looking for names for them.I need everyones help

--hide--

How about for the white kitty... vanilla, snow white
Black and white kitties - domino, dice, checker, keyboard(piano)

03/10/2013 new

Here's some more for your black and white kitties = Oreo, rootbeer float, soccer ball, Ace

03/11/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Here's some more for your black and white kitties = Oreo, rootbeer float, soccer ball, ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Here's some more for your black and white kitties = Oreo, rootbeer float, soccer ball, Ace

--hide--

How is Momma Cat and the kitties doing?

Posts 21 - 25 of 25