Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this song and I had to go find the original singer. I found this live version and I have never seen a man sing with so much passion. Blinded by love I was blown away. faint He was singing the song with so much passion that he was sweating. lovestruck! It is a long version so you need only listen to the first 4 minutes. However, I heard it and I thought that I would love to have a man sing to me with such conviction. faint lovestruck! lovestruck!

It also struck me that there may be other love song gems out there that I have never heard and may need to store up on my ipod for my future honeymoon. wink laughing

So what special song do you hope to dedicate to that future special person in your life or to have on your honey moon soundtrack?

www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

Definitely Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis. I fell in love with that song the first time I heard it. I think it is so sweet.

Mar 7th 2013 new

Allison's choice is definitely a good one! highfive

My two favorite love songs are George Strait's "I Cross My Heart" and Garth Brooks' "To Make You Feel My Love."

The very idea of a man composing a song from his heart and serenading the woman he loves with it is positively breathtaking! faint heartbeat

Mar 7th 2013 new

Absolutely no doubt about it.. Kiss me much..

www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

"Something that We Do" By Clink Black faint faint faint

Mar 7th 2013 new

"I Can Love You" - Gary Allan www.youtube.com

"God Blessed Our Love" - Al Green www.youtube.com

"When You Give Yourself Away" - Gary Allan This just an awesome song in general. www.youtube.com

I'm a Gary Allan fan. Not "loony-tunes running his fan club" fanatical, but definitely appreciative of his talent. IMHO he's an amazing singer/songwriter. Many of the songs on his "Tough All Over" and "Living Hard" album were written by him and reflect his recovery journey following his wife's suicide.

Mar 7th 2013 new

Belongs to You by Emerson Drive

www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this song and I had to go find the original singer. I found this live version and I have never seen a man sing with so much passion. I was blown away. He was singing the song with so much passion that he was sweating. It is a long version so you need only listen to the first 4 minutes. However, I heard it and I thought that I would love to have a man sing to me with such conviction.

It also struck me that there may be other love song gems out there that I have never heard and may need to store up on my ipod for my future honeymoon.

So what special song do you hope to dedicate to that future special person in your life or to have on your honey moon soundtrack?

www.youtube.com

--hide--

"I hope you dance" Lee Ann Womack

Mar 7th 2013 new

When God Made You ~Newsong and Natalie Grant www.youtube.com

Mar 7th 2013 new

Tough question! But I'm going to go with

Nina Simone: Just in Time

Keane: Somewhere Only We Know

Christina Perri: A Thousand Years

Posts 1 - 10 of 127