Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/13/2013 new

An Affair To Remember - Vic Damone www.youtube.com

Our Love Affair - Josh Groban www.youtube.com

03/13/2013 new
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, Aerosmith

www.youtube.com
03/13/2013 new
youtu.be

Feels Like Home by Edwina Hayes (cover of Randy Newman)
03/13/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:* Not to boast, but I personally choreographed this song, hence the cutting edge move's
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:* Not to boast, but I personally choreographed this song, hence the cutting edge move's
--hide--

Love those flowered slacks - think they are back in style.

03/13/2013 new
youtu.be

NEVER, MY LOVE by Kathy Troccoli (cover of The Association)
03/13/2013 new
Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey.

I have always loved this song, and when I heard it at a wedding, I was so happy that someone thought it was lovely too. The song was sung live while the guests in attendence were waiting for the wedding party to walk down the aisle.
03/14/2013 new

Perry Como - And I Love You So

faint heartbeat

03/14/2013 new

Jeff Buckley -'' Last Goodbye'' or Until ... www.youtube.com faint heart rose hug Praying

Jeff Buckley - " Lover You Should of Come Over "... www.youtube.com

03/14/2013 new

Love this song...

03/14/2013 new

Well, I messed that up.... It was supposed to be in reply to "Welcome to My World"

I don't know how to put the links in the message --- but where I am in life --- if God blesses me with that wonderul rest of my life partner, it would have to be Etta James "At Last". Hope this works.

youtu.be

Posts 101 - 110 of 127