Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/09/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-755074 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--
That was absolutely beautiful and made me cry. Music is so moving but the artists make it so. Thank you for bringing that into my life. Eileen
03/09/2013 new

Oh.. Barry... I listen to him and my knees go weak... Just wish someone were here to catch me! lovestruck! faint

The first, my last, my everything

03/09/2013 new

Agreed. Barry was one of the best.

03/09/2013 new

Thanks, Jim... U caught me just in time!

wink

03/09/2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Thanks, Jim... U caught me just in time!
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Thanks, Jim... U caught me just in time!

--hide--

You Mari, are most welcome. I am honored to come to your aid! biggrin

03/09/2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Oh.. Barry... I listen to him and my knees go weak... Just wish someone were here to catch me!...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Oh.. Barry... I listen to him and my knees go weak... Just wish someone were here to catch me!

The first, my last, my everything

--hide--

Mari you are such a romantic. I LOVE IT. clap clap clap clap

03/09/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Like I said.....we'll try this again! youtu.be
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Like I said.....we'll try this again! youtu.be

--hide--

Can't go wrong with Elvis! faint Good one, Sir Jerry! heart

The Carpenters "We've Only Just Begun" is a nice one too. She (they) sounded so smooth, such a tragedy she passed so young. sad

search.yahoo.com

03/09/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this song and I had to go find the original singer. I found this live version and I have never seen a man sing with so much passion. I was blown away. He was singing the song with so much passion that he was sweating. It is a long version so you need only listen to the first 4 minutes. However, I heard it and I thought that I would love to have a man sing to me with such conviction.

It also struck me that there may be other love song gems out there that I have never heard and may need to store up on my ipod for my future honeymoon.

So what special song do you hope to dedicate to that future special person in your life or to have on your honey moon soundtrack?

www.youtube.com

--hide--
If I could sing, I would have to sing Unchained Melody.
www.youtube.com

03/09/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this ...

Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this song and I had to go find the original singer. I found this live version and I have never seen a man sing with so much passion. I was blown away. He was singing the song with so much passion that he was sweating. It is a long version so you need only listen to the first 4 minutes. However, I heard it and I thought that I would love to have a man sing to me with such conviction.

It also struck me that there may be other love song gems out there that I have never heard and may need to store up on my ipod for my future honeymoon.

So what special song do you hope to dedicate to that future special person in your life or to have on your honey moon soundtrack?

www.youtube.com

--hide--

My Next Lover. The song by Lori McKenna. YOUR NEXT LOVER
03/09/2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Guys I was watching a taped show of American Idol on my DVR during my snow day today and I heard a guy do this ...

www.youtube.com

--hide--

m.youtube.com

My Next Lover. The song by Lori McKenna. YOUR NEXT LOVER
Posts 51 - 60 of 127