Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 9th 2013 new

Y'all have had some awesome selections!!!! There are so many awesome ones to choose from, but I'd go with these:

"Love is Not a Fight" by Warren Barfield
"When You Say You Love Me" by Josh Groban
"Then" by Brad Paisley
"The Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers
"I Need You" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
"Shut Up and Dance" by Aaron Watson

I'm sure I'll think of some more later. :)

Mar 9th 2013 new

Hi again, Jim!

Here's on from the Lady with the Weak Knees... (might it be the humidity in Panama????) laughing

Christina Perri - Arms

Mari

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi again, Jim! Here's on from the Lady with the Weak Knees... (might it be the humidity...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi again, Jim!

Here's on from the Lady with the Weak Knees... (might it be the humidity in Panama????)

Christina Perri - Arms

Mari

--hide--

Hi Mari with the weak knees. So glad I caught you. I don't know that song. I have a suggestion: Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. That song makes me want to hug, hold and sway to. Awesome song.

Mar 9th 2013 new

I rememebr the movie! Ahhhhh.... faint

Mar 9th 2013 new

Lollipops and Roses, sung by Jack Jones

Mar 9th 2013 new

Cuddle Up A Little Closer
www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

Anything by Bryan Adams! I know he's a little old, but his songs are beautiful and full of depth, meaning, romance, commitment. Faves are:

Heaven: www.youtube.com

All for one

Everything I do, I do for you

Have you ever loved a woman

Here I am

Mar 10th 2013 new

Music of the Night- The Phantom of the Opera rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

Dvorak Renee Fleming - Song to the Moon rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

My apologies wrong video, although Anna Netrebko's Pie Jesu' is beautiful, as is she. rose rose rose

Phantom Of the Opera - Music of the Night.

www.youtube.com

Posts 61 - 70 of 127