Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 10th 2013 new

Ooh, for Phantom, my all-time favorite is "All I Ask of You".... *melt*

Mar 10th 2013 new

Again My apologies Everyone, my keyboard is sticking causing me great persona anguish, not to mention considerable confusion for my future great love. So without further adieu ...

I bring you Renee Fleming singing...

Dvorak- Song to the Moon rose rose rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

The Greatest Gift by Brian Flynn. He's a Catholic artist who deeply understands sacramental marriage. biggrin

www.reverbnation.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Phantom Of the Opera - Music of the Night. www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Phantom Of the Opera - Music of the Night.

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Without a doubt.. one of the best pieces of music out there, especially when you see it live on stage! smile thumbsup thumbsup

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Lovesong. Aptly named. Adele version. youtu.be
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Lovesong. Aptly named. Adele version.

youtu.be

--hide--

Great rendition by Adele, I love her voice. heart Too bad there's not a video to go with it. smile

Mar 10th 2013 new

How many likes can I give your song???????

Bow heartbeat

Mar 10th 2013 new

I'm not divulging anyting..but IF i met the right one..this may be a song that i would serenade her with lovestruck!

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: I'm not divulging anyting..but IF i met the right one..this may be a song that i would serenad...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

I'm not divulging anyting..but IF i met the right one..this may be a song that i would serenade her with

www.youtube.com

--hide--

AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You are such a truly wonderful man and you deserve a good woman who can appreciate the gem that you are. I realize that happy is not word enough so i will use ecstatic. hug I love that rendition and IF I too find someone worthy of that song I will be sure to send it. YEAH!!!!! for Dave.

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You are such a truly wonderful man and you deserve a ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You are such a truly wonderful man and you deserve a good woman who can appreciate the gem that you are. I realize that happy is not word enough so i will use ecstatic. I love that rendition and IF I too find someone worthy of that song I will be sure to send it. YEAH!!!!! for Dave.

--hide--

back at ya! biggrin hug Praying

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: (Quote) Shara-929649 said: AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You ...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

Quote:
Shara-929649 said:

AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You are such a truly wonderful man and you deserve a good woman who can appreciate the gem that you are. I realize that happy is not word enough so i will use ecstatic. I love that rendition and IF I too find someone worthy of that song I will be sure to send it. YEAH!!!!! for Dave.

back at ya!

--hide--

"Misty Blue"....I forget by who.

Posts 71 - 80 of 127