Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: (Quote) Dave-146273 said: (Quote) Shara-929649 said: <...
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

Quote:
Dave-146273 said:

Quote:
Shara-929649 said:

AWWWWW Dave i am so happy for you. You are such a truly wonderful man and you deserve a good woman who can appreciate the gem that you are. I realize that happy is not word enough so i will use ecstatic. I love that rendition and IF I too find someone worthy of that song I will be sure to send it. YEAH!!!!! for Dave.

back at ya!

"Misty Blue"....I forget by who. Written by Montgomery

If loving is wrong, I don't wanna be right

--hide--

Mar 10th 2013 new

cool topic, Shara! Nothing like a little romantic music. Hope I'm not oversharing here, but how about...

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

OK, so I'm stuck in the 80's and 90's (mostly)... laughing

Mar 10th 2013 new

A timeless song....by Fab Four "P.S. I Love You" youtu.be

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Love that!!

Mar 10th 2013 new
I actually started a list a while back after the same thing happened to me, I was so touched by the song. My tops are "When God made you" by Natalie Grant, "Forever Love" by Francesca Batisstelli, "When I say I do" by Matthew West, "The Gift" by Collin Raye, "Set me as a seal" by Matt Maher, "Better together" by Jack Johnson, "You" as well as "God Bless the broken road" by Rascall Flatts, "Just a kiss" by Lady Antebellum and "God gave me you"
Mar 10th 2013 new

ALWAYS www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

Shara, One of my favorite love songs is "Always and Forever" by Heatwave.

Mar 10th 2013 new

No Love song dedication Thread would be complete without this timeless classic from Joe Cocker-enjoy smile

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said:"Misty Blue"....I forget by who.
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

"Misty Blue"....I forget by who.

--hide--

not sure if this is the one you had in mind but found this by Etta James. smile

www.youtube.com

Posts 81 - 90 of 127