Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Aug 03 new
(quote) Stephanie-869115 said: Hi everyone,

Needed another female in here and a fan of a team that will spark discussion lol. I am a huge Bengals fan living in the Packer valley of the U.P of Michigan. Not many Bengals fans here that I know of.
Can't wait for the season it is right around the corner. Anyone gonna watch the Hard Knocks on the Bengals?? I know I am.
Before everyone starts teasing me or making fun of the Bengals, consider that they have been to playoffs last two years as a Wild Card and won the division in 2009 and 2005 so they can't be that bad! Playing in the same division as the Steelers and Ravens always makes it interesting.
For the other teams I have seen discussed on here 49ers and Vikes, they obviously are good. Vikes getting better and better too. Personally was rooting for 49's in SB as I don't like Ravens much and the Steelers even less...
Anyways, can't wait! Any fantasy football fans on here?
highfive alright! Stephanie there is another thread re: NFL , please feel free to join us there too, since we're moving closer to pre-season already :D

Nice! Fantasy football - I'd like to see more of that discussion too

Posts 61 - 61 of 61